Reviews for When Friendship Becomes Love
Lavender chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw, I love this story and I have newfound respect for writers, I can imagine how hard it is to write Sorato even though you like taiora and Mimato. But well done and I like this thoery. You should write more Sorato fics.
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I only liked the part where Matt loves MIMI!
chibii67 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
how comes a single beautiful fic makes me cry? I don't know, but oh it was nice, I'm a Sorato shipper and reading that perspective was like 'oh that'll explain a lot'

very lovely fic,

oh I'm still missing Digimon, but I hate someparts of the 02 ending like, why the hell Kari didn't marry T.K.? I only loved the Sorato part
Leave it to me to ruin it all chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
aw very very very very nice! i liked it. twas good.

storyline great... other stuff (usage of the episodes) great!

yeah... i liked this a lot cuz i used to like taiora over sorato, and then sorato over taiora, so then it all worked out lol, haha yeah great thnx for posting!
Devidramon chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Very good, and I like the maturity of Tai in this. In most fics dealing with that, he's usually completely distraught, devastated, and either psychotic or suicidal. But this is the real Tai, I can imagine him thinking like this. But what's this great deal of Mimato evidence in 01 that you talked about?
Kaden Zendi Fukuyama chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
YAY! You should write SORATOS more often!
Youkai chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
poor Tai... *sniff* Im not a taiorafan, but I think this story should be a taiora. It was very well written *sniff*
Lilly chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Normally I'm into Matt/Mimi, but this was WONDERFUL! Fantastic. You captured the feelings of Tai, Matt, and Sora all together. Keep writing!
krimsonkiller chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Good theory and I like the story.
Mercury9 chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
It seems like a viable theory. Although, I can't stand Sorato... Anyways...
Total Taiora chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
Great story but Sorato still sucks! I hate Sorato! HATE IT! Anyway, great job. TAIORA FOREVER!
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
this is pretty good...i just wish that sora stuck with tai! i'm gonna cry! um...excuse me ()
Jane chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
It makes perfect sense to me!
AnimeCrazyDC chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Awww that 's kinda like what I thought. I thought Sora must have had feelings for Tai at some point but something happened.

All those hints just can't mean nothing! When I first heard about what was to happen I spent days thinking up rational explanations as to why Sora didn't end up with Tai. Back when it was 01 I used to sometimes read Sorato stories regarding it as something that was cool but will never happen. If only I knew...And also what about Tk and Kari. I thought right from the very beginning that if any couple was destined to be it would be Tk and Kari. I mean all those endless talks about the powers of Hope and Light and showing how close they were. Oh well, I guess I have to settle with Tai and Sora, and Tk and Kari being soulmates. _
dyan chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
wow...you did a great job of piecing their relationship together. Cheers: Sorato 4ever.