Reviews for Can I Ask You Something Will Style
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Aw i love that it's soo sweet! I like it better than the modern one you wrote. Keep on Writing!
ThePotterGeek chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
love it! and u! ur awesome!
oxoFENCINGforVENDETTAoxo chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
So cute! Keep up the good work!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Oh I love your story, it is so sweet! I love this idea of a proposal! And I love ur little note, I recognize more than half of the stories that you mention there!
LadyDee23 chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
fluff! pure and utter fluff! and I loves it! ahahah to bad about Beckett though lol .
ScarletRosePetal chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
That was so sweet! Great job!
GlamFolk chapter 3 . 12/26/2006
I think I ca name all thos emovies you hinted at the end (HP, MULAN, POTC,narnia,Nemo, national T) but I liked ur story a lot! In one of my stories I wrote how he proposed, their fun to write. Are you writing one about after the DMC stuff?
Kitty Cat O'Hara chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Excellent story and I loved your ending "what'd you think?" paragraph!
Kchan88 chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
This is so cute, I loved it! That was a great way for Will to propose. Very well written!
leeloo2606 chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
It was absolutely perfect and that bit about them falling added the right amount of humor that we have come to appreciate in the movies.

Good job,

See ya!
leeloo2606 chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
This is a very good start. Will and Elizabeth seem to be very much in character so good job on that. I also love the way you pay attention to detail, such as describing her dress, it really paints a pretty picture.

Good job so far and I am off to read more.

See ya!
pirategal101 chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
aww that was so cute! i loved it!
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
Harry Potter's gonna defeat Voldemort and die at 17.

Jack Sparrow always drinks rum - he'll drink rum in Davy Jones's locker.

Mulan joined the Chinese army.

Lucy went through a wardrobe to discover Narnia.

Nemo's dad swam through the ocean with a brain-dead fish.

In what movie was there a thing about stealing the Declaration of Independence?

And it's my job to wish everyone a nice day.

I LOVE WILLIZ FLUFF - but only that kind of fluff. Because Will and Liz are so CUTE and SWEET and FIT for eachother - except when they're bashing pirates when they're not so cute or sweet.
A Bit Closer Johnny chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Oh, I love the fluffiness! How perfectly lovely!
Shani8 chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Aw...what a super sweet story! You need to write more, I beg you! Pretty please, with sugar on top? ;)

I'm so ecstatic to find another W/E story, there are too few in my opinion. So stories like this are utterly welcome and I enjoyed every word.

I look forward to more. Happy writing!

Shani (AKA Shaliza) :)

_

Will and Elizabeth for always...because a great ship needs deep waters...