Reviews for Superman
xRavenxRobinx chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This story deserves more than 26 faves. Awesome story (:
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Very poetic. Little snatches and lines of other poems kept intruding while I read.

I need to pull out my copy of Yeats ...
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awe too cute
Kyoko Tatsunage chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
AH! I LOVED it! So damn cute, and sweet, and, HELL it was PERFECT. And I'M NOT EVEN A ROBxRAE FAN! I SO enjoy your storys. Keep writing and I'm so happy for you about college. It was great to hear from you. Much luv,Kyoko
alena-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
You are awesome... did I ever tell you that? I hope I did, because you are!

And I hope you know how much I love your writing style, because I do.

Your stories are more than great and your characterization is simply wonderful: The way you always manage to portray Raven and Robin and their 'difficult' relationship is fantastic.

This story was just great and wonderful and somehow it made me think of a portrait. Reading this story was like looking at a beautiful portrait. That didn't made any sense, I know, but it felt to me like that... _

Lastly, I want to thank you: Not only for dedicating such a beautiful story to me, but also for writing stories that always manage to inspire me to write. Because your stories always inspire with new ideas.

So, thank you very, very, very much. Really, thanks!

Okay, I hope to read more from you soon, because I do need new inspiration... _

Take care and be safe!

Love, Alena
finalitylife chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Well lets see...this story really goes from one place to another really, really fast. The humor, teasing at the very end seemed out of place to me, but I imagine you were just trying to offer a tone of 'hopefulness' for Nightwing, along with him and Raven's 'relationship'.

However, I think you nailed the concept of the story, Richard showing up out of nowhere for someone to talk to...that person being Raven because he knew she was the only one he could trust and would offer the type of comfort he was looking for. It was a good one-shot, one of those one-shots were you're kind of like, its too bad its not continuing, but the fact that you don't know what will happen just adds to the true meaning of some of the things that were said.

So basically, good story...but that's what I've come to expect from a writer such as you.
Xx.Toxic.Little.KisseS.xX chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
o0o0o0o0o I love it, love it LOVE IT!

End transmition

Jaffa

xoxoxox
Freya's Kitten chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
interesting, kinda confusing, but has a very interesting take. it could be sad, or hopeful. it's nicely done.
dadsfads chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aw, the end was so cute!

I really liked the title of this (first of all) cause it reeled me in. I'm such a Superman fan, so the ironic...ness, of the name being used for TT one shot was interesting. I also liked the plot - but the transition more - how it went from sad and depressing, to understanding, to just plain cuteness. You really showed the Rob/Rae frienship-almost-relationship thing there.

Awesome work, Mrs. West.

-Mrs. Harper
LM22102 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Let me be a fangirl for a fleeting moment and go; AI! OMG! THAT WAS KAWAI!

Ahem. Okay. I simply, and utterly adored this. You have to believe me when I say it's one of the best Raven/Robin standalones.

Grammar and vocabulary was great, but the idea, the concept of the story itself was absolutely extraordinary. You wrote it very well. Very well, indeed.

It had me confused for a moment in the beginning to see who came to see who, but that cleared up. I applaud you on how you've written their relationship. If ever, I suppose that's the only thing they've got. (Though, I am a die-hard fan of both Raven and Richard, even more so when they're together.)

I'd love to thank you with all my writer's knowledge (but that's not alot, Lol.) So I'll just say this; This was very much appreciated. You're a talent writer, and I shall look into your other works.

I hope you get a warm feeling, as I always do when I read reviews. Know that there are readers who truly are glad for these kinds of things, and have you to thank for.

It was beautiful, gorgeous really. Thanks.
JPElles chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Nice story. A good read. Keep it up.
Tecna chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow, that is an awesome one shot, I like how you brought the two of them into the story and the way you described their 'relationship' a fab read! Loved it!

Tecna ;)
Cherry Jade chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Val-dear!

All is right in the world again! You dedicated a story to me and alena-chan! Thank you so much! I loved it. I know I always ask you how you do that, get inside the heads of Robin and Raven and here you did it again, except now Robbie is Nightwing!_ I loved the whole Raven has to remind Robin that he's NOT the Bats and never will be. Then the end of this was AWESOME! I was like WHO! Val's done it again, she made me wish I was Raven, damn/love her!_

Ah, but I really loved this alot it was simply incredible!

Thanks again for the dedication, I must hurry up and finish your story.

Love ya ton,

Cherry Jade
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I really like that. A lot. Write more!
raven chapter 1 . 7/10/2006