Reviews for War for the Cherry Blossom
Guest chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
How about some suspense everyone would love for Gaara to beat up Sasuke
Guest chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
hi! So umm I don't want to offend you but its really ticking me off when deidara and sasori comes to the plot...its all about them. Kinda annoying if you ask me.
Guess chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
While the story is very interesting, I'm afraid that I find some things in this a little out of place. I understand you like SasoDei very much, but this is a GaaSaku, many problems are supposed to be on them not on the other pairings, this story should revolved around them. I mean, you can write about SasoDei in this but not MORE than the main pairings.

I neither am criticizing you nor I ever want to, this is just my opinion and I hope this can fix some little things. But, anyway, very nice story! I hope you the best on writing! Ja ne!
Tulajustice08 chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
I so love this story please if you copied this from a movie can you please say the name of the movie but if not you are the best writer ever
anaya chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
This was actually a decent-ish story until you made deidara a girl.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
I like that you put a "thank you" note for the reviewers, that was nice. It's good to be grateful for feedback!

As far as the story, could use a lot of work. I see potential, but the dialogue, grammar, etc. is just very off to me. With practice, you can improve upon these things, and seeing that this was written quite a while ago, I'm sure you've improved already!

Again, glad you took the time to thank the reviewers; keep that positive attitude! :)
Christina chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
You seen like a very nice person and I am sure this is a nice story but I'm afraid I have to give a negative review. I couldn't even get through the first chapter. Your idea seemed interesting but your dialogue and narration... need a lot of work. I can see that you love writing and as this story is a few years old, I have no doubt that you have evolved as a writer. Maybe I will read and enjoy one of your future fics if you continue to write. :)
Bunnyholic chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Could you please so a sequel? Pretty please **
This Username Is Classified chapter 21 . 11/14/2012
Is there a sequel? *w*
This Username Is Classified chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
This is getting more.. SasoDei..
This Username Is Classified chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
Awesome! XD
Ecila chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
you know Gaara and Sasori aren't actually related, right?
Ecila chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
since when does Gaara even have eyebrows? Like most, I go with the theory that Lee stole them... Hehehe, he will pay.
Ecila chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
every time I hear some one say that he is obsessed with blood I'm like "Ahhhh! He's a freakin vampire! Everyone grab a sharp twig!" even though it's obvious that he isn't.
Neko lovestokiss Panda chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
どこに物語の残りがでだ???(Where's the rest of the story at? ) I loved it :)