Reviews for Neji Hyuuga: Matchmaker
deanfrckntrbl chapter 1 . 5/2
I'm so happy rn
Starshinesoldier chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
This is adorable! I love Sasuke/Hinata, but it's sort of a rare pairing and you wrote this so wonderfully!
Dalisay08 chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
I like how Neji manage it! truly a genius! go Neji for your next mission!
noorulhan chapter 13 . 1/11/2016
dbz jh
DUH BOMB chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
This was hilarious! But I could see the observant byakugan user being able to see underneath the underneath. But the idea of him as a matchmaker wouldn't have worked if it wasn't done by you. Great job!
thegreencarousel chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
You have successfully converted me to Sasuke/Hinata; and I have so far been quite disillusioned with the canon pairings and your Sasuke and Hinata interactions made my heart melt. I had hope you might end the story with an unexpected pairing for Neji as well just to throw us off but I'm happy to see there is a sequel to this. I'm off to read it now!
anne chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
lol - that ending is hilarious!
Mary chapter 15 . 5/16/2015
Such a cute chapter! I had butterflies in my stomach while reading it. It really was heart warming. _
Starfang's Secrets chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
XD
Crack-jouchan chapter 16 . 5/9/2015
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! Hahahaha, Hanabi's prediction came true! Or hey, maybe she hinted it to someone... Hahaha! Neji the Coset Macthmaker! xD
Crack-jouchan chapter 12 . 5/9/2015
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Dear little Hanabi. I love her interactions with her older sister. It just feels so sisterly and so much like a family. As someone who doesn't have any siblings, I can't truly understand that, but sometimes I wish I had a sibling so I could feel that bond too.
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
Neji is just adorable xD Ahahaha! His mission is going well~
Crystal chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
I loovvee it!
You're a gr8 writer/storyteller!
Cant wait for the sequel!
Ever-Lethargic chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Omg, this story was so freaking cute! XD
srasanswa chapter 3 . 5/31/2014