Reviews for Neji Hyuuga: Matchmaker
Vercingetorix1234 chapter 16 . 8/8
This was a very entertaining comedy, and the ending was just perfect.
Vivaan chapter 16 . 8/14/2017
Overall it was fun to read, so thanks again. And you have seriously good writing skills!
Vivaan chapter 15 . 8/14/2017
Well yeah, even I think Sasuke would never give up on Itachi, it's not far fetched either. Because the Uchihas love intensely and would do anything for their love.
Vivaan chapter 14 . 8/14/2017
Yay... my favorite chapter yet. I love this cheeky Hanabi!
Vivaan chapter 10 . 8/14/2017
Wow, you're managing all these relationships so well. No clutter and melodrama (though it's fine sometimes).
Vivaan chapter 3 . 8/14/2017
As usual, you've written Sasuke very well. It would be just like him not to know how to speak to the girl he liked. There are very few SasuHina fics which are realistic and this is one of them.
Vivaan chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Ah.. Neji strategizing to match make not only his cousin but two other girls though might seem funny at first glance,while reading it seemed very like him, in character I mean. I loved 'Observation' and am enjoying this so far. So thanks!
DenisseWantsFood chapter 11 . 7/4/2017
Why ruin a perfectly sad moment saying they looked like a Hyuuga sandwich omg JAJAJAJA
deanfrckntrbl chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
I'm so happy rn
Starshinesoldier chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
This is adorable! I love Sasuke/Hinata, but it's sort of a rare pairing and you wrote this so wonderfully!
Dalisay08 chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
I like how Neji manage it! truly a genius! go Neji for your next mission!
noorulhan chapter 13 . 1/11/2016
dbz jh
DUH BOMB chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
This was hilarious! But I could see the observant byakugan user being able to see underneath the underneath. But the idea of him as a matchmaker wouldn't have worked if it wasn't done by you. Great job!
thegreencarousel chapter 16 . 10/16/2015
You have successfully converted me to Sasuke/Hinata; and I have so far been quite disillusioned with the canon pairings and your Sasuke and Hinata interactions made my heart melt. I had hope you might end the story with an unexpected pairing for Neji as well just to throw us off but I'm happy to see there is a sequel to this. I'm off to read it now!
anne chapter 16 . 7/21/2015
lol - that ending is hilarious!