Reviews for Truth or dare
good chapter & more please
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
good chapter
gilmorefanforever chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Aren't you going to update this?
Goodbye Gilmore Girls chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Hey it is me again. Can you update this story cause I like it. I want to know what happens.
Cinny72 chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
Omg - this is sad - because of course the Season 6 finale sucked... but I'm glad that Lorelai is furious w/Chris. I wish they would do that on the show and just let L/L be together again... please continue, I want things to be happy again! You write really well!
LukeNLorelai637 chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
OH... MY... GOD! PLEASE DON'T LET LUKE BE MAD. I SO LOVE L/L! I HATED ASP CUZ OF HER LAST EPI WHEN SHE ADE LORELAI GO TO CHRIS. BUT PLEASE LET L/L GET BACK TOGETHER. WEOZ AWESOME DUDE! K-DEN! ...ALOHA BRAH...

-Ku'z-
xAppleDownx chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
I just read your story from the begining, and it's really good. No doubt that you should continue.
sarahb2007 chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Hey Jule i loved it please translate some more soon can't wait to see where you are going to go with this fic.

sarah
Like2CUHappy chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Omg luv it u have to continue! I need an update asap!
gilmoregrly4life chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
It's not terrible, but it isn't my favorite
CrazyLady42 chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
hey there's your review! ;P ... and you must continue this story! I wanna know how Lorelai is gonna tell him ... poor Luke... update soon!
purplekirbyshaft chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
i love it write more soon!
writersblock13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
u give me hope that season 7 wont suc! Great story!
Like2CUHappy chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
OMg iluv it with all my heart! Make Luke and lorelai have a good reation to the christopher thing if u r going 2 continue! Which i hope u do!