Reviews for Reasons To Be Beautiful
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
This was sad but really good poor John. Keep up the good work and please post more soon.

sockospice chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I really, really like this. No moral judgements, just an excellent portrayal of a situation that has probably been played out in many forms over the years. That I can understand and sympathise with both of them shows how well written they are.
Dee Skittles chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I thought it was a great story, just a little bit confusing in some spots. I did enjoy reading it but sometimes i did find myself a little confused, but no big deal.
lil Ms Princess must Rize chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Where r u that chapter was freakin great, I'm so mad come back don't leave me here wonderin whats next like will they ever meet again or will she get a job in the wwe. Really u can't leave me like this!
DeepKiss chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Welcome back, Princess Muse. As usual, I enjoyed your story. However, I do have one suggestion, if you don't mind?

Something you may want to try when you're doing flashbacks-what I mean is that maybe you could try putting them in italics? I think that way, they'd be a bit easier to spot.

But, apart from that, you've been a favorite of mine for a long time. Your stories are always so engaging and wonderfully written.

P.S.-I know, I're not on my faves list, but you KNOW you're on my *real* faves list over in my main account. (wink-wink, nudge-nudge, lol)

I'll talk to you later,