Reviews for Twelve Dark Moons
sarambe chapter 25 . 10/14
read this in one go and omg... you've really left me crying, the characters are so well-written. Well done
Emoalienrat chapter 25 . 6/9
Loved it!
SeraphicDuchess chapter 25 . 6/4
the angst always kills me but it's realistic and that makes it unforgettable. Seth Riddle (or more likely Lovegood) will be brilliant in our minds and the reality of fanfiction. I never knew how much I would love LVLL until this - may we never forget them.
SaffronFlowers chapter 25 . 4/7
Oh my goodness. Wow. I didn’t think I’d enjoy this as much as I did. The ending was never gonna be anything but bittersweet, but wow was that sad. Thank you so much for this experience!
To Trigger 2 chapter 1 . 3/26
Are you really telling the author of a ff that was written 14 years ago it is best to put a huge disclaimer SPOILING us what is going to happen when rated M is already stated, just because YOU are offended?
Come on, this is LVLL and it depicts sex. Put two and two together before embarrassing yourself! And remember: some of us don't want a stupid trigger warning spoiling us the whole story. Sorry that you are a snowflake.
To Trigger chapter 1 . 3/7
To the Trigger Idiot Reviewer before me,

The story is marked as M. The author specifically mentions in an AN that this story is rated for sex and violence.

What more do you want you asinine idiot?

Stop shitting your pants just because you don't possess the ability to read.

Ugh.

~
Trigger content chapter 8 . 3/7
For Christ's sake, warn for Goddamn non-con at the beginning! It is a really shitty thing to be vague about! Goddamn

I know you haven't been around for a while, but I thought it fair to actually give you a chance to update this with proper trigger warnings before I report it. I am deeply upset, repulsed, sick, triggered. I am all for the freedom of publishing whatever you want, but it is appalling when you do it without consideration.
Wow...this book was amazing. You did a fantastic job portraying the characters and how they developed over time. This was such a unique idea. I thought your portrayal of Luna was amazing. There’s a lot of people who don’t do her justice in their ff and just portray her as vapid and don’t give her anymore depth. Your writing was very refreshing from that.
Ihatestudying chapter 25 . 2/2
I was really hoping Voldy will win! This is so saddd
Aidarayyyyy chapter 25 . 1/26
God this book is so beautiful in a sort of fucked up way lol. I enjoyed this immensely. Theres no words to describe the feelings i have for this ff for they'd be a major understatement. So glad I came across it on accident! I'll be back thats for sure 333
njyftrsf chapter 5 . 12/15/2020
MOLDY VOLDY EW! GROSS! I've never read a Luna fic before so I'm very excited for this one.
WavesBlade chapter 25 . 9/10/2020
This was an impressive story.

Keeping everyone in character, except for when the changes are explained via experiences, isn't quite so easy to do. Compelling characters and actions, the tightrope Luna walked to survive, the changes it inspired in her.

The vague ending. She still has her Mark, Voldemort's last words could be because he doesn't belive in an afterlife, of anything after death, or perhaps, forced reincarnation into his own son? Either by a ritual he preformed, or something Luna did.
Burnehn chapter 25 . 7/23/2020
you wove a magnificent tale.
Burnehn chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
the voice this is written in is perfect Luna!
Aquille chapter 25 . 6/10/2020