Reviews for Twelve Dark Moons
Ragnaky chapter 25 . 2/17
Hello. I suppose it is a little bit meaningless in posting a review when your account has not seen any sign of life since 2012, 14 years. You could be dead, moved on, got bored of writing fanfiction. I have no idea. And truthfully, it doesn't matter. This review here, is simply to say this is the most interesting story i have yet read. It kept me addicted and i have no doubt i will think upon it for a while. It was that brilliant and show that you are a great writer. Thank you. For creating and posting such a beautiful thing.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/18/2023
Absolutely amazing! I was not sure at first of course, Luna x Voldemort isn’t what I would usually read about! But I really really loved it and will definitely remember it. Thanks so much for writing it!
Markan999 chapter 4 . 8/9/2023
Giving the most powerful dark wizard of the fentury an existential crisis. Only Luna could do that.
Moondayblues chapter 25 . 10/14/2021
read this in one go and omg... you've really left me crying, the characters are so well-written. Well done
Emoalienrat chapter 25 . 6/9/2021
Loved it!
Seraphix chapter 25 . 6/4/2021
the angst always kills me but it's realistic and that makes it unforgettable. Seth Riddle (or more likely Lovegood) will be brilliant in our minds and the reality of fanfiction. I never knew how much I would love LVLL until this - may we never forget them.
SaffronFlowers chapter 25 . 4/7/2021
Oh my goodness. Wow. I didn’t think I’d enjoy this as much as I did. The ending was never gonna be anything but bittersweet, but wow was that sad. Thank you so much for this experience!
To Trigger 2 chapter 1 . 3/26/2021
Are you really telling the author of a ff that was written 14 years ago it is best to put a huge disclaimer SPOILING us what is going to happen when rated M is already stated, just because YOU are offended?
Come on, this is LVLL and it depicts sex. Put two and two together before embarrassing yourself! And remember: some of us don't want a stupid trigger warning spoiling us the whole story. Sorry that you are a snowflake.
To Trigger chapter 1 . 3/7/2021
To the Trigger Idiot Reviewer before me,

The story is marked as M. The author specifically mentions in an AN that this story is rated for sex and violence.

What more do you want you asinine idiot?

Stop shitting your pants just because you don't possess the ability to read.

Ugh.

~
Trigger content chapter 8 . 3/7/2021
For Christ's sake, warn for Goddamn non-con at the beginning! It is a really shitty thing to be vague about! Goddamn

I know you haven't been around for a while, but I thought it fair to actually give you a chance to update this with proper trigger warnings before I report it. I am deeply upset, repulsed, sick, triggered. I am all for the freedom of publishing whatever you want, but it is appalling when you do it without consideration.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/26/2021
Wow...this book was amazing. You did a fantastic job portraying the characters and how they developed over time. This was such a unique idea. I thought your portrayal of Luna was amazing. There’s a lot of people who don’t do her justice in their ff and just portray her as vapid and don’t give her anymore depth. Your writing was very refreshing from that.
Ihatestudying chapter 25 . 2/2/2021
I was really hoping Voldy will win! This is so saddd
Aidarayyyyy chapter 25 . 1/26/2021
God this book is so beautiful in a sort of fucked up way lol. I enjoyed this immensely. Theres no words to describe the feelings i have for this ff for they'd be a major understatement. So glad I came across it on accident! I'll be back thats for sure 333
njyftrsf chapter 5 . 12/15/2020
MOLDY VOLDY EW! GROSS! I've never read a Luna fic before so I'm very excited for this one.
WavesBlade chapter 25 . 9/10/2020
This was an impressive story.

Keeping everyone in character, except for when the changes are explained via experiences, isn't quite so easy to do. Compelling characters and actions, the tightrope Luna walked to survive, the changes it inspired in her.

The vague ending. She still has her Mark, Voldemort's last words could be because he doesn't belive in an afterlife, of anything after death, or perhaps, forced reincarnation into his own son? Either by a ritual he preformed, or something Luna did.