Reviews for Pureblood
Xovomari chapter 4 . 7/3/2019
I cannot wait for another update! However, I feel the chapters are quite short. Almost as if they are only two pages until another chapter begins. Any chance they can be longer? (Just a thought, of course!)
Either way, I love your art of writing this piece thus far!
Keep going! I want to see this romance flourish! 3
D&H
Gijglkcfcnmcm chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY :)
HPforeverlove chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Updating more often? I'd hate to see how often you updated before! Haha. Unfortunately, I understand writer's block all too well. I'm quite intrigued by this story... Which is odd, because I usually stay away from first person fics, as well as fast developing romances. But what can I say, I'm a Dramione fan through and through. :) I hope you get the urge to pick this one up again! I'd love to see where it's headed.
jade chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
oh good that is great keep writing
Carousel of Dreams chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Um, one word. UPDATE! You haven't in years!
DrkMiko chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
So far I have really ejoyed this story and I hope that you decide to continue
harryissomine chapter 4 . 2/5/2005
you should say more about what they did in the library and stuff...so far so good!
PenMightierThanTheSword chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
I loved this story, and can't wait until you finish it. In other stories I have read like this, Draco didn't seem to care about his reputation or his father, and went for her, which was un-relistic. Great writing

- Bron, Australia
Aimless Creation chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
Aw...That was so cut...he's in love! I cam't believe he's in loe...well ya I can but thats not the point, the pointis...I love your story!

Love always and forever

Sarah/StarCrossed Lovers
tara chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
i really liked it so far
mahrie chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
cool! really good. update soon...i can't wait to find out what's happening next! i love HG/DM fics... (: haha
silverfey chapter 4 . 1/30/2004
Wow.
This is good.
legacyofemira chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
OOh! Very well done.
This is on it's way to becoming a gret fic! Just keep on updating and you'll have my vote!
Starboard7 chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
SuperGood Story! Update, please!
Kai chapter 3 . 8/23/2003