Reviews for The House Rangers
taylorminty chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
I loved it. like x 3 fluffy pink elephants love.
taylorminty chapter 11 . 12/28/2008
algebra hates me. as does my teacher.

linda is fucking awesome.
taylorminty chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
yes it was still very funny i miss King Construction Paper-Marker though[
taylorminty chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
im gonna answer that rhetorical question. yes! I love them! when the madagascar 2 toys came out, we would buy the happy meals every day so we could have a collection, though we never completed it[
PalomaLs chapter 6 . 10/21/2008
'muahahahaha' ring ahahahahah that was too much, too much! hahahahaha to much hahaha *fals of laughing*
Ellie White chapter 12 . 3/25/2008
I love this story! It had me rolling!
kathleen chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Normally i dont review stories, but i just had to tell you how funny i thought this chapter was. My stomach is hurting. I laughed so hard after house showed off his fighting moves by hitting foreman with his cane, and when chase reluctantly did the wavy shouting thing. I had to take breaks before moving on after those parts so i could catch my breath and stop laughing. I almost pasted this story up, i am so so glad i didn't. this will definitely be bookmarked
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 12 . 3/12/2008
seriously dude, i just read this entire thing, and i laughed so much i cried. awesome story! amazing! seriously!

but really, chase has nicer hair than wilson.
J Lesley chapter 12 . 7/31/2007
That was stupid and ridiculous, but so funny. Thank you for the much needed laugh. Great job on this!
blankityblankityblank chapter 12 . 3/11/2007
I LOVE YOU.
blankityblankityblank chapter 11 . 3/11/2007
I DON'T GET MATH EITHER. :D

That's why I went into the Retard Class. (aka, College Math, aka, sit there and automatically get 92 class.)
blankityblankityblank chapter 9 . 3/11/2007
Ooh, we learned about back deformation in Healthy Active Living! Which wasn't very Healthy or Active, cos all we did was sit around and make fun of the teacher while she endlessly talked about her kids.

BUT I STILL GOT AN 83 OR SOMETHINGLIKETHAT, so it's all good. :D
blankityblankityblank chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY.

EXCEPT THAT THE HAMSTERS MUST CONTINUE TO MAKE COMEBACK.
blankityblankityblank chapter 7 . 3/11/2007
Have I mentioned you're fucking adorable yet?

...Probably.

Do I care?

...No! -
blankityblankityblank chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
Ring.

Ring.

Foreman told himself he knew that sound.

Hamsters.

No, no, wait...phone. It was a phone. Ringing.

...Oh my god. The TIME it took me to get over those lines! ...Hamsters. Wow. Can I marry you?

And THANK YOU for the Celine Dion comment. I'm Canadian, and GAWD how I hate that dumb whore! Gahh.

You missed the space bar a couple of timer, btw.