Reviews for Accidentally In Love
Mysterie1985 chapter 1 . 3/3
hmmm, confusing beginning (because like... what the heck is the harvest goddess... y is it not stated somewhere that this isn't in ROTG universe... and why the heck is JAMIE female? oh well... )

good story though...
ladyqueenscove chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Hehe, this story is a bit old, but I figured I'd review it, anyway. I haven't read it in a while (maybe I should reread it before reviewing?...), but I enjoyed it... from what I remember. XD

Jamie, I wish you hadn't gone so inactive. I'll never understand you people that actually have lives! :P Ranch Story totally isn't the same without you (not that I've been that active there myself). Oh, my, I'm babbling again, aren't I...? Eek. Well, good story, even if it is old. I hope to see you around sometime again. Rawr, bye!
Life-is-Raspberry-Pie chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Cute!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Jamie rox my socks! Whoo! You did an amazing job with this oneshot, and I'm definitely impressed. Not too mushy, not overdone fluff, but a wonderful and plausible Jamie romance! Keep writing.
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Aw, YAY! I love JackXJamie too! I actually proposed to Jamie in my game too! (Only I played as a girl, so Jamie didn't wear the wedding dress.) But after it ended my game, I went back to my last save and married Ray. *pouts because she /really/ wanted to keep playing with Jamie* Great fic! I really liked it. Jamie was in character as far as I could tell, and didn't go totally sappy, which I liked. Congrats!
Shinrialtu chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
To be honest I've read this story at least 8 times over the past week or so, and I still keep coming back to read it again sometimes. A very well written piece that stays true to the characters and the events of the game.

Also, it's nice to know I'm not the only Jamie fan around.

Well done indeed.

DS31
melody-berry2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Um... Janie is supposed to be a guy... btw I love Kurt
rosebabykiss chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
_ This was 'so' GOOD! I can't believe it took me this long to read it! Usually I don't like Jack and Jamie being together but you write so well! Really! I can't believe that's how you ended it... a cliffhanger... oh... just WOW... I can't believe you could get all that out in one chapter.. really amazing! I hope you make a sequel! I really really do!... ok.. I guess I should calm down now lol. _ ...
sea kelp chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
-inhales deeply- jeeze, that was the freakin best jamiexjack fanfic ive ever heard. its so romantic! the whole story has everything, from realizing you have feelings for the person to finally getting married! with everything in between! ITS SO CUTE. its gonna take me a while to get over this story. haha.
Chicken Yuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Discovering Love... Making Out... Getting Married... all in one short fanfic. Why can't everything be wrapped up so conveniently in one little package? This was awesome, and a wonderful take on a Female Jamie!
Loku chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Hmm...yeah I was wondering if you were that person that took those pictures that are on Evergreen...which I just found out since usually I read Author's Notes last. xD;

Ep it was so beautiful. I loved this fic, and laughed at a lot of Jamie's antics. Heh well anyways, I was going to write a fic like this, but with Jamie as the male, since I'm marrying him on my new file (I beat MM for the first time yesterday! All 100 notes! Woot!).

Anyways, keep writing awesome stuff like this! I'd love a fic of Jamie and Jack's life together with children and what not. :]
ThePinkHat chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
You deserve a statue, lol, I love your stories they're so interesting
sillybillyxo chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Aw, how sweet :) I'm a diehard Jamie fan, but I can never really see him as a girl. Still, this fic was really cute. I liked how you used the acutual lines from the wedding scene!

I think you should do a sequel!
Kasai-mitsukai chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I love this fanfic! I hope you make a sequel!
TomatoSauce chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I am too lazy to sign in, so, WOW! I loved your story is pretty great! I hope you have a sequel to this!.