Reviews for Fallen
rose chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
why didn't you continue this story? It is really good and a different one. Ireally liked it. I don't know if you are still checking on the reviews, but if you are ,please update this one, its great...
Moonlight PI chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
Awseome!

More! Please?

This was brilliant!
Moonlight PI chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
This fic is fantastic! Way to go Kat! By the way, has Katherine considered what COULD happened to Sirius IF they WERE found out? I love the relashionship (not quite there yet) dynamics, and she does seems like a smart witch after all might she not consider that he has some VALID reasons for worrying about going somewhere with thsi thing they've got going? In that I find her slightly selfish, but she is a teen and infatuated (or in love, which is it right now? a little of both?) so I get that, completely us muggles can only dream of having a teacher as good-lookin' as Sirius Black!

All in all I've loved this fanfic from the start, its something new and fresh and hasn't been rehashed (with differant names inserted) 100 times already, for that lone it give it an A! And I adore Katherine, everything I am not, bold, beautiful, and brilliant in her own devious how-to-seduce-my-teacher way.

; )

Keep writing and I'll keep reading & reviewing when RL lets me.

~Moonlight PI
EsScaper chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
You did a beautiful job with that scene! I am trying to remember how it went the first time around, but it isn't coming to me. It feels very fresh and quite alive, so your changes must have been effective.

I loved how you ended with Sirius's conclusion that the "Old Padfoot" is back! It certainly gives a new twist to his rule breaking regarding Katherine. He is basically giving himself the green light...lucky for us! I only hope that he goes further than the first version. Does that make me a bad person?

Love your story!

arb princess chapter 8 . 12/1/2007
Oh!

Good for Katherine!

Please update soon.
bored-now0809 chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
dun dun dun! can't wait for the next chapter. Great ending to this chapter.
cyiusblack chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
update soon
arb princess chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
Firstly I want to apologize. I've been reading this fic for quite some time now but never left a review due to sheer laziness. Sorry for that.

Secondly I must say that "Fallen" is one of the best fan stories I have ever read. I am hopelessly in love with Sirius and some of his portrayals I have come across left me in tears. However your characterisation of Sirius is not only canon but also well sketched. I especially enjoyed his interactions with Draco. Also Katherine is one of the most interesting and unusual OCs I have come across. She is shamelessly Slytherin but you gotta love her attitude!

I am really enjoying 'Fallen" and would like it even better if you updated more frequently. So please update soon!
EsScaper chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
Loved this chapter! You did an excellent job with their first...and second kiss! I love seeing Sirius get all flustered over Katherine! She is doing a wonderful job snagging him into her little web.

Can't wait for more,

theophanu chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
i don't know what to say? i am so very happy, that's all. ;)
youronlydoll chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
omg wow. so good! write more:)

x
C.R. Cheetah chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
OMG! Give me more, i love this katherine! honst, she's so confident and sure of herself a real girl to admire and Siirus? well he just cant seem to say no!

Now, if only he'd finally say "yes."

lol.

More!

Please?
Larry1710 chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
Woo! Finally, some action! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
update soon
EsScaper chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
oh such wonderful sexual tension! It is a surprising treat when we get to see Sirius become flustered! He is usually the one causing people to lose control.

Love your work!