Reviews for Mistaken Death
Cherry-Midnight chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
aw
IZH890 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
lmao so cute loved it keep on writing (sorry for the really rushed review i g2g toodles :P)
delziax3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
this is such a cute story :D love it.
Freddy and Cherries Garcia chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Aw, that was cute!

Cherries Garcia
GhostofYou chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Haha. That was funni! I really liked that!
cweam and cheese chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
that was super cute. made me giggle! hoho! a blue dog with a handy dandy notebook. he was never there for me when I lost my final project.
Bombsauce chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
LOL! The Blues-Clues thing was FUNNY! you're lucky i can still type,i'm laughing so hard! You are TOTALLY on my fave author's list,my fave stories list,and what the heck,c2! -looks at everyone staring- WHAT! it was good!
aliciaemilia chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
wonderfully cute...i loved it i was lmao..it was great...you are one of my favorites now
Slytherin Kunoichi chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Adorable.
FallenTeenHearts chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This cracked me up.. It was completley ironic for sasuke, the whole idea of him conffesing to a doll, the ice box he is conffesing his actual feelings to a doll... Too wondefull for words :D

Sakura, was incredibly Sakura, if this were to happen in the anime/manga she wouldve reacted to everything he said exactly the same way, bieng the loud, semi self centered (sorry sometimes i think she is) and confused sakura that we all grow to love..

And sasuke wasnt oc, because he never gushed everything out like a lovesick puppy which sasuke would never be, he did it quite bluntly and without acting over dramatic about it..

It was also very original, at the beginning i thought it would be another death because she loves him story, but the way you twisted it without it becoming stupid was really good :D

Last, i loved how you describe everything so much thought placed into getting their sorroundings perfect making you feel as if you were there..

Im so glad whenever i get your reviews, i always feel the chapter was a success when i recieve you're reviews. .and to find out that not only are you a brilliant reviewist (my new word) you are also a wonderful writer!

xx
Far.Away.Angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
lol aw that was so cute.i loved it
loveleighalissa chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Cute
Sekiryu chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Moshi moshi. kekekeke...poor Sasuke. He should've looked first before he leapt, ne? and I like the Blue's Clues part – very funny. All in all, hilarious and sweet.
doeHEARTED chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
WRITE A SEQUEL, please? pretty please? god, yuor saving me from boredom. haha.
BewareMySpork chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Aww, heh heh, I loved that story; Oh so very clever - Good job, m'dear!