Reviews for Istén, I Knew
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
abslutely perfect!
Ramarie chapter 16 . 7/27/2011
I have spent days reading this whole saga, couldn't tear myself away from it.

Absolutely fantastic story, I love your OC Edren, you really developed his character, usually with OC's you don't develop an attachment to them but I was really fearing for poor Edren many times throughout this.

I won't bother going into detail as this story is considered rather 'old' now but there were many specific points that I just loved.

I don't know if I'm slow or it was just clever writing, but the suicide note was a big shock to me, what a tear-jerker.

This story definitely deserved all those MC awards, hannon-le for sharing it with us all.
NekoVampireNinja chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
That was a really good series! It was totally worth it to read the whole lot. Usually a long story like that gets a bit old. But your story was captivating to the end.
Escape my reality chapter 16 . 4/26/2009
o my god that series was AMAZING! thank goddnes it wasent a slash. the idea that their friendship was that powerful was great. good detail and dialog. i wonder what would of happened if, during the fellowship they encountered Bengwiil on their jurney?
Escape my reality chapter 15 . 4/26/2009
its finally over! i wonder what legolas's father was thinking when he found him in the tree.
Escape my reality chapter 12 . 4/26/2009
wow. moenaegs reallt good at getting into peoples minds!
Tari Surion chapter 16 . 11/23/2008
*Sniffs* End of stories?

WAH! I hade so much fun reading these, I forgot most of the time to review, *shrugs* your stories where absolutly wonderful.

I had the best time reading them.

Hope to read more of your wonderful work,

~*~Tari,
Tari Surion chapter 6 . 11/21/2008
These past chapters of this story wher quite interesting, and very much intertaining.

Now, must... read.. MORE!

~*~Tari,
HazleSilver chapter 16 . 1/14/2007
Well well well well well.

Congrats. I haven't visited this fandom in nearly a year and a half. Why did I visit it? I was looking at something and it said "I know" and I said. Oh wow, I wonder if that girl ever posted that fic. So I mosied on over (had to Search Siri's name, couldn't remember yours XD) and found you. And then I said. "Why, YES! She did!" so I started to read. And now it's 2:30 in the morning. I am utterly satisfied and you have made my night. Tell your sisters hello from an old friend, though I doubt that they'll recall me.

Anor calatha erin rad gin,

Hazle
Aswen chapter 16 . 9/12/2006
Amazing, no more than amazing- fantastically amazing! A great end to a brilliant series!
mango chapter 16 . 9/11/2006
Just one thing: the phrase "at stake" isn't spelled with "steak."
leralonde chapter 16 . 9/6/2006
Wonderful ending. Friendship really gets us through. That seems to be the theme of your whole series. I am so sad that you're not going to write something new for us. Maybe down the line something will pop into your head and you will just have to write it down. Even a little one shot or something. If not, take care. We will miss you.
sielge chapter 16 . 8/31/2006
Beautiful!

Will you come up with another story soon? I hope so!
sielge chapter 15 . 8/31/2006
I must confess that I feel pitty for Mornaeg... in a way...
QueenofFlarmphgal chapter 16 . 8/30/2006
*BRAVO! BRAVO! ENCORE, ENCORE! MAGNIFICENT!*

Oh, gosh, I can't believe it's...over. No more Bengweii. No more Mornaeg. His death...that whole scene was just...I'm not sure how to put it. But good. Very good.

And that was a beautiful ending! *sniff* Everything goes back to how it should be, and Edren got his memory back! Hooray!

It's been an enourmous pleasure reviewing for this story. I look forward to more amazing work from you!

WoOt!