Reviews for What Does Life Mean Anyway?
Wyntirsno chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
That was a very touching story. So sad, mostly because it has happened for real. Your a good writer.
L.A.H.H chapter 9 . 1/19/2009
Well, this was very good. And sad, but good. Although, I'm glad that both Zack and Cody survived - I don't think I could have managed to read it otherwise. And of course, it was even worse knowing that stuff like this happened.
robins princess starfire chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Wow. Can you say deppresingly true. Your right though things like that can and do happen. I remember that shoting you talked about earlyer. It was a sad day and if i remember correctly the shoter shot him self didn't. People that do that are nothing freaking cowards that can face what they've done. You sound like this was something you went through. I wasn't there and i didn't know any one their or their familys but i'm sure if they saw this thier touched you would write a story in lost ones honor. This will deffenity stay on my favorites couse it does tell the truth things like this happen and we all know it shouldn't but it does. i hope your life is blessed with every thing good for being caring enough to honor the memorie of those who died even if you didn't know them.
Receneck chapter 7 . 6/12/2008
Omg that was so sad...I started crying when I read this chapter, because I have a 6 year old sister named Cassie
Helen chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
WOW! That was so good!
I'mJustWeird chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
that was sad but also really good!
BlindedxxFalcon chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
It happened at my school...thankfully years before we moved here. I think five kids died and around twenty were injured. Six eight graders with guns...the quiet ones...*shudders*

Great story! It's keeping me on edge.
KirkTrekkin chapter 9 . 7/31/2007
awh that was so sad but i luved it! great job!
OrlandoBloomLover chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
Oh that's really good. I loved it with all my heart. I'm honestly surprised they didn't TRY to find out why they started it.
OrlandoBloomLover chapter 7 . 2/15/2007
Oh, that is SO SWEET! seriously makes me wanna cry. They barely knew him... he was only 12.
OrlandoBloomLover chapter 5 . 2/15/2007
Oh, my, gosh. the incident at Columbine was exactly what I was thinking when I read this. It was so sad... My school is near Columbine, and i was honestly terrified when it happened. This is really good so far.
WKDVIP chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
that was one emotional and intense story,

good job keep up the good work
Cascade Waters chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
Where were you?
mistydimma chapter 9 . 11/7/2006
That was a beautiful story! Very good. I was crying in a few places, very strong emotions. More of this (not the story, because this story is one of the best I've read, but stories that are like this one. Do I make sense?)

I'm from Sweden, it's around elven in the eavning here and I'm tired and have had lots and lots of sugar, so please think of that when you read this review.
rglover98 chapter 9 . 9/12/2006
This story was great. It was sad, yes, but great all the same. Very well written. I applaud you. Wonderful job!