Reviews for Dementia
KeybladingDuelist chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
I wish you guys would finish this story. All of your stories are amazing, and I would love to see this one completed. Even though it has been many years, people still read your stories. I hope you will finish this one. Thanks. :)
Destined Darkness chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
WHAT please write more i just wana no that my babies will be fine, just grant me that

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Destined Darkness chapter 10 . 9/17/2009
PLAN AA? Are you freaken kidding me? they went through the whole flippen alphabet, daamn i wouldnt be stuffed, lol loved it
Destined Darkness chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
I understand why they are so riled about him dying but the thing is, we are all dying, always have and always will, it makes no difference how healthy or fit you are, you are going to die it is inevitable, no one is scared of death they are only scared of what it means
babschwiyahoo.de chapter 14 . 7/14/2009
OOhh - are you still there? is it going to tbc? I want to know the end of the story (pout). please please

very well done, very well written ! I hope you are still writing lotr stories, I love yours very much
asdfjkl chapter 14 . 1/13/2009
ai! it's been longer than a few weeks! update!

anyway, i've spent the past couple of days reading your aragorn and legolas stories, and i have to say, it's phenomenal how much ya'll have improved. absolutely unbelievable. your more...recent stories are brilliant-well written; great characters; and wonderful plots.

so please, please, PLEASE update soon. and then write a sequel. xD
CharmedLostie4ever chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
No! Not a cliffie! Ah! Please update soon or I will die from the suspense!

Anyway, I also wanted to let you know how amazingly good you are at coming up with unique and likeable oc's. Although a Legolas fan, I fell in love with Roth almost immediately (although that was a couple stories ago) and now I find myself becoming increasingly attached to Hrethel and Hugin (please don't kill them off). You guys would be really good at creating memorable characters for original fiction (eek! unlike me).
Devoted Fan chapter 14 . 9/23/2007
AK! I"M DYING RIGHT NOW! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? NEED MORE ARAGORN ANGST! PLEASE UPDATE SON!
Abysmal chapter 14 . 9/2/2007
Woohoo, I can't wait for the next chapter to come up, but seriously, its about time!

I mean i have waited and waited but no you still don't update!

if you write this well you really have to update more!

apart from that, the plot is good, the characters are well written, and overall i love it.

So UPDATE!
Zelscar chapter 14 . 8/18/2007
lol I just love Sador and his 'creepy' and 'creepier' -sigh- Hrethel is starting to remind me of Legolas (especially with the whole cocky/optimistic thing), and that isn't really a healthy sort of personality to have when in captivity. But this was my faverite part:

“It’s no wonder your brat of a brother hasn’t come for you yet!”

“Am I really that bad?”

-dies- That was just priceless! So anyway, I really hope that the story gets updated soon, but in the meantime I'll skulk off to read some more of your stories, computer permitting.
Zelscar chapter 13 . 8/18/2007
Ack! Not the evilness of an uber-cliffhanger! Though, still, I liked the part with Hrethel, and when the Necromancer was annoyed. And it was interesting to hear more about Aüla, or should that be Aüla/Veoda? Anyway, on to the next chapter!

Zelscar chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
O.o You know, I was sitting by my birds while I was reading this, and they bit me when I asked if _they_ couldn’t manage to be a little sympathetic. Of course, they also just love biting things, but still. Hm, Unferth turning funny colors…an interesting thought to say the least. -sniff- Poor Hrethel, it was kinda staring me in the face that something was going to happen to him, but still! Lol And I wonder how Roth is going to hold up in the next chapter…admirably I’m sure.

Zelscar chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
Lol Typical that everything gets thrown out of whack for Aragorn because ‘someone’s’ ego wanted to be stroked; well, at least Roth has realized what’s going on…not that it’s going to do him much good, but still. And something in me says that something is going to happen to one of the twins; ah, more angst in the making!

Zelscar chapter 10 . 8/18/2007
Wow…condensed angst…I wonder if you can by that by the can in the supermarket…lol But I get more than enough here, so I guess I should just save meh money. I wonder how long Legolas is going to consent to stay put. Not long I’m guessing, knowing him…

Zelscar chapter 9 . 8/18/2007
Well, at least Roth didn’t suffer to much in this chapter…physically that is. Hm, I wonder how long Aragorn’s plan is going to hold out…and how much longer Hugan and Hrethel will, too. Sorry for the shortness of these reviews, but the computer is throwing up warning windows, a sure sign it’s going to (temporarily) die on me some time soon, and it might take a bit it coax in back to life. But I want it to be known that I really like the story!