Reviews for Do You Believe In FATE?
qhrciskrpc chapter 3 . 12/19/2013
chapter did not suck.
cela chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
the scene in the lunch room was just SO high school! it's been almost fifty years since I was there but I guess some things never change.
Tinkkatlyn chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
Haunted for taylor swift is a good one for new moon
LAB1 chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
Very cute story! I guess I'llmake up what happens at the dance. I enjoyed your alternate reality/time line.
Fee-Sha16 chapter 21 . 2/25/2012
Cool Story! Good Job!(:
Bexy-89 chapter 21 . 6/1/2010
sooooo its been like 3.5 years... i wanna read more! please!

I just started reading this story today and i just wanna keep reading it!

You are an awesome writer and i think you should finish what you started...
girlpower8900 chapter 21 . 3/10/2010
you mean YOU AREN'T DONE WITH THIS STORY? how can you not be done when you haven't updated since 2006?
alycaly chapter 21 . 1/18/2010
I understand what you mean about the demands of real life. Thanks for writing a fun story, though! I enjoyed it.
vamptwilightharrypotterfanever chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I loved this chapter.
EdwardsEmeraldEyes chapter 21 . 11/28/2009
You haven't updated since 2006 i think! Please update i love this story! Its my fave! PLEASE!
BellalovesJacob chapter 21 . 11/2/2009
I know that you have not upadated in a long time but I just wanted to let you know that I really like this story and I hope that you do finish it.
KattieScarlet chapter 21 . 8/23/2009
this is a great story please write more soon.
AlexaET chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
Wow...amazing... I've been reading everything but I wanted to coment at the end so I can give my full review, but this chapter just made me drop a tear, literally, the flowers! Wow! the note, the way she grabs one flower and holds on to it as it her life was depending on it... amazing, you are great. Hope u get the time to wrap this story, I haven't read all but I saw that you were cuting it cause you don't have time...

Anyways thanks! You're great!
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 20 . 5/19/2009
that's oK! i love fluff!
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 14 . 5/19/2009
wait: i thought earlier u said the party was on new years eve