Reviews for Another Day in Paradise
Sezony chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
I really wish you'd continue this. I love how you write these characters. And you gave Riku brothers! I'd love to see more of them with the trio, especially after Riku tells them where they've been.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Wow. The story is basically, "And they lived happily ever after...and then what?"

Stupid statements on my part aside, great story!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
And Roxas makes 13. Nice.

Well, not expecting an update any time soon, but I did enjoy it. :) Glad you're still not dead. The reason why I thought you were, fyi, is because I really was reading a Ruroni Kenshin fic from someone who did die. I mistook her for you. ; Sorry 'bout that.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 12 . 11/20/2010
Well, I have to say that I"m thoroughly enjoying this story. It's hiarious and fabulously insightful. I love the idea of Riku having older brothers...especially those older brothers, although (I know it's AU) it's really strange for me to think of those three there while Sephiroth is out there fighting Cloud. :D
puregarnet chapter 13 . 10/3/2010
Gosh, this was the kind of story I had wanted to read when KH2 ended! Their lives after. Please, please DO continue!
KaUiA chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
Don't tell me you've stopped.

I love every chapter you've posted up.

It's good and great.
Nobody-XV chapter 13 . 11/5/2009
this chapter was sorta depressing. yet, i somehow still luv it. the only thing is that sora, no matter HOW much he changed, isn't the philisophical type. in the games he was almost always the last person to understand anything. but ths chapter was deep and made me think too. i hope that you update this story if this wasn't the last chapter. so, in other words, PLEASE UPDATE A.S.A.P!
Nobody-XV chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
this chapter was... strange, to say the least. did you have to make sora have an obsession with bathrooms? that just kinda... hehe. i wonder what else you'll suprise me with. CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
AGCourtney chapter 13 . 3/23/2009
Sad, sad, sad. An amazing fic.

Whenever I read fics like this, or see any pics or think about it, I just want to shake my head and say, "No!" and think of more adventures for them to go on. D:

Beautiful writing.
AGCourtney chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
I giggled so much during this chapter. xD
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 13 . 2/27/2009
You'll have to forgive me for a not-so-helpful review... I read this while was complaining and not allowing anyone to review anything a couple days ago. But I love it, and I have to come back and mention that fact.

Sora's family lives in a lighthouse? I love the idea!

...Riku's parents died? That would explain a lot about his character... I feel so sorry for him, what with his grandparents leaving and all...

That has got to be hard for Kairi, coming back and having a new mom suddenly.

Well written. GREAT read.
SilverTsuki chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
It's taken me far to long to review, but here it is.

I LOVE this story...so much! Most espcially this chapter. ]

I love how you consistently write wonderful things in the Kingdom Hearts category. Your stories are a pleasure to read, and I can't wait for more!
Hannah chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
Hey Rem-chan! I must say “Wow”. You are an incredible artist of words and plot. I normally don’t review because I don’t have an account and all, but I’ve been reading many of your Kingdom Hearts stories (still working on Court of Souls and just finished with When All Other Lights Go Out). I love the way you weave the tale to where it doesn’t drag and it’s not too fast. You have just the right amount of physical description, action and your characterizations are three-dimensional (which I find very hard to find in most fanfictions and even some original stories). Congratulations on that.

Also, from what I understand, you’re no longer in highschool (where it seems best to write fanfictions for some odd reason, must be the putting off the homework) and must face the harsh real life. But I do hope to see more stories (the awaiting To Light a Candle some fans have mentioned for example) coming from you soon. And the continuation of this and basically anything KH you have to offer. :) I hope things go well for you Rem-chan!

Hannah, also hailing from Texas :)
Smart Alex chapter 13 . 1/6/2008
Ouch. This last chapter was heartwrenching. I really like the way you've described the way they had to adjust, from the changes that took place, to Namine and Roxas' own small contributions.. it made it all seem even more real. Adding to my favs, and definitely looking forward to the next part.
tavisa chapter 13 . 11/20/2007