Reviews for Neko Lan
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
omg u have gotta update this! i wanna c how this turns out
Sillvog chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
You have got to UPDATE. It's hard to find a Megaman/Lan pairing, let alone a good one. Plz update soon, or at all for that matter.
Melissa chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Laika's hair is aquamarine...NOT blue,got it?

Sorry for bieng harsh.
Alliecard chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
That's a bit scary... in a good way, i hope i havn't offended you. AH :runs and hides under bed.

Chaud: Why are you here?

ME: AH, run he's real!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Lan can purr! Cute! Oh hey, can you have your private messeging turned on so I can talk to you a bit? I read on your profile that you like Ash/Richie(Leagueshipping) too!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aha! Neko-Lan! It's such a coicidence! I was Neko Edward Elric for Holloween(except I had no blonde dye for my hair)! Cute! I was thinking Lan and Chaud but I could give this s try.
Davey Lee chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
when are you going to continue this story?
Orpheus Thanatos Messiah chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
...Okay. Fast pace, but an okay story never-the-less.

~Deaths pet fox
Shadowsonicstar chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Haha! This story is funny and cute. keep up the good work! Moo!
Djangofan89 chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
I stopped reading after I read half of the first chapter; Cy ruined the entire fic.
Imagine.EXE chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
aw such a cute chapter )
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
giggles.. continue
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
ACK! ENZAN/BLUES! ENZAN/BLUES! _ That pairing always makes me warm and fuzzy for some reason. . And, YOSHI! You updated! This is so great! XD *hugs you, and runs off ranting about her love of Blues/Enzan*
chiming.softly chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I did read this first chapter and I have to say you're a good writer. Just one thing...Lan and Megaman (real name Hub) are brothers.

Netto: Saito-nee-chan! -hug GET!-

Saito: Netto-nee-chan! -hug GIVE-!

Enzan: HEY! He's mine, Saito! Give 'im here! -snatch-
infinite vertigo chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
um... okay, i'm slow. _ i dun get it. is protoman in love with chaud? O_O XD anyway, i will hopefully find out next chapter. XD Please update soon! D