Reviews for Fraternity
HELP! Pervert, molester, seducer, and possibly raper. Someone save Naruto's ass from Sasuke!
DestyniiUzumaki chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
hey i have 2 say that im a bit perplexed a friend of mine referred me to ur stories and ive really startged 2 become on of ur fans but for 2 of ur stories now uve left me on a huge cliff hanger and they were housemates and now this one also y does it seem like u will never let sasuke and naruto get 2 thridbase.
LillyTigress chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
dont know if you are still reading reviews for this but I would like to add my opinion. I love the style. It is wonderfully fun to read and not at all difficult to fill in all the missing descriptions using my own imagination. The pillow talk is much better than most people manage, maybe because we get access to both thoughts and speech with no separation. It is no problem either to know whose point of view is being used when it gets switched. I think you should try writing more in this style because you do it very well.
Nonsexual chapter 1 . 3/21/2012

Asexual is the term used to refer to plants like strawberries that reproduce by sending off "runner vines" of itself into the ground to grow another plant. The plant basically clones itself.

Nonsexual is a person who is not attracted to anything. People who call themselves asexual need to learn to read the dictionary.
dark.crimson.night chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
Update please! I love this story with these pairings :) so I hope you finish the fanfic!
Sasuki Uchiha Uzumaki chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
No Naruto won't top. Yes Orochimaru is dead. & you will update soon because if you don't... !

The Akuma's Sakura Violin chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
Yay! Sasuke's finally gonna get laid! xD

Man, I feel like such a perv .

I'm so glad they're safe though... those twins sound so cool though

Orochimaru just plain creeps me out... T.T

Can't wait till next chapter~!
anon chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
just a note on what you just wrote about gaara, neji and lee...

I pesonally dont like that comibination it just seems weird to me...
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Great story! Continue!
Uchiha Riddle chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
KyouyaxCloud chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
love itakyuu, update pliz:)
KyouyaxCloud chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
update plizz:)

i just love itakyuu sasunaru n nejigaa pairing so much!
o-o-o-VampirianWolfGirl-o-o-o chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
EK! u havnt updated in 2 years! PLSE UPDATE!, remember! 2 more chapters and your done! i love this! i love kyuubi and itachi, a pervy sasuke and oblivious naruto, uve made me a new fan of neji and gaara, i love the evil plot that was so brilliantly composed! PLEASE FINISH!
windalchemist001 chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
NO! (mulan: would you stop my ears can't take it any more!) but naruto got hrut (eilzabeth: we know but if you stop we'll let you have you pictures back) fine but i beter get al my sasunaru pic back and they beter be in the right oder. (ruru: fine they will be *start re-odering pics*) i this is a good story did i say that... i didn't did i(naru: [thinking: i hate my name] no) ... you need to stop actin' like that teme i name you after naruto and you act like sasuke. i mean wth? (mulan & elizabeth: just get on with the review) fine *trun to look at author* i love this story and i can't wait till the next chapter

brittany b. pena
ItakyuLover chapter 10 . 7/10/2009
I really like it, the way u wrote this in everyone PoV. It's great ! And the pairing, great job !

The storyline too, u make me curious, ora-chan ! D

And the best thing about many PoV is that i can see through the other head too...

I like it so much~

pls finish this story, thx b4, for making this )