Reviews for Jake Long: Transfer Student
My Darkest Night chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I used to love this show and u need to update. Im following you to make sure you do.
ice cold wolf chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
There aren't ,many ADJL and Harry Potter crossovers. I like this stroy. you should really update
Harrypotterlover56 chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
I really like this story! Please update soon!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Woah. Talk about dropping a bombshell. I hope Jake is going to make some friends at Hogwarts cause he's in for a tougher year than he thought. Also, you didn't mention what year this was in the HP series.
shadow936 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I actually think i already reviewed it but jus in case i left thi out or didnt acually make a review...1 please update soon 2 Harry Ron Hermione Jake should meet on the train. 3 how do i put a story on the site?
kittyore9 chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
WHAT THE HECK! Y WOULD HE GET A DIVORCE! THAT IS THE MOST EXTREME IVE SEEN SOME ONE GO WITH THAT! luv the story though contine and update soon...
shadow936 chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
Im wondering when youre writing the next chapter and also if you know someone who can write a story for me about Jake getting so annoyed he shows everyone his secret because i cant get the story writer on my computer to work...so yeah, keep writing.
ALonelyStar chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
O.O

More PLEASE!
FantomoDrako chapter 10 . 7/3/2008
Ah, this is good! Really good! Why have you stopped?

Come on, I'm lovin' this fic already and you haven't updated in ages! Please, PLEASE tell me you haven't quit?

I very anxiously await your answer.

FantomoDrako
acereyis chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
hey can u update anytime soon?
haji chapter 10 . 3/27/2008
Divorce? The fuck?
crazed mind chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
Very good story. The end is a little scary though... :)
acereyis chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
This is a good story please keep writing... PLEASE! I hate cliffhangers...

acereyis
redspy chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Please update your story. I actually never thought of HP and ADJL mixing for a crossover but it works!
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
Good story. And a very exciting cliffie. Please update.