Reviews for Variations on a Theme of Leroux
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 51 . 1/23
Wow... I can't believe that I now only have two chapters left...
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 50 . 1/23
I don't blame Christine for feeling sad to leave the house by the lake, for it was where she really met Erik, and where they had some of their later lessons together. If I were in Christine's pplace, I would've wanted to take as much as I could from the house by the lake!
Christine's dress sounds sooooo beautiful!
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 45 . 1/22
Well, at least the weather is deciding to mirror the storm that's raging between our beloved characters!
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 26 . 1/16
Oh my god! I really wasn't sure what this chapter was about til it got near the end! Wow, was such things even all right in the 19th century?
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 23 . 1/15
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! Finally! Now, Erik and Christine can return to all of their plans and all the fluffness can begin!
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 12 . 1/15
Hi again,
I was just wondering where the heck did you get all this historical stuff about phantom, and even when Christmas day fell on. I would love to know where you found all this stuff, as I'm trying to do my own fanfic of POTO.
Thanks!
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 6 . 1/14
Ooooh, Raoul's really mad!
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 3 . 1/14
Uh oh, you know what this means...
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 1 . 1/14
Wow, this is sooo sad. I just can't believe what Erik goes through.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 20 . 8/26/2015
(eyes widen in shock)
So those doctors who do perform abortions are actually violating their Hippocratic Oaths?
Athena's phoenix chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
It's so cute! Oh my god! XD
I'm glad that their humor has returned.
Athena's phoenix chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Oh, this story is too cute!
Erik's use of the general fear of the opera ghost is quite amusing, and their relationship as a whole is just adorable!
Queen Regent chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Wow, I am an idiot. I just realized...Anna Valerius! Would you happen to be a fan of the film Van Helsing, or am I making connections where there are none? Masterful job, anyway! :D
FantomPhan33 chapter 53 . 4/24/2013
All done? Oh no I see there is a sequel! ha ha. More for me to enjoy. But first I better get to bed and get a nice long rest before I read the next one!

Excellent work, great characters, nice little gems from the book and play woven in throughout and very much enjoyed the plot. Nice job.

Oh and I forgot to mention I loved the chess scene from a few chapters back. Loved how Erik slaughtered him in just a few moves. too funny.
FantomPhan33 chapter 52 . 4/24/2013
**their bodies entwined, defenseless and silent** Found another song reference... hee hee.

Well, uhhh, what to say. Wow.