Reviews for Variations on a Theme of Leroux
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 20 . 8/26
(eyes widen in shock)
So those doctors who do perform abortions are actually violating their Hippocratic Oaths?
Athena's phoenix chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
It's so cute! Oh my god! XD
I'm glad that their humor has returned.
Athena's phoenix chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Oh, this story is too cute!
Erik's use of the general fear of the opera ghost is quite amusing, and their relationship as a whole is just adorable!
Queen Regent chapter 24 . 8/12/2013
Wow, I am an idiot. I just realized...Anna Valerius! Would you happen to be a fan of the film Van Helsing, or am I making connections where there are none? Masterful job, anyway! :D
FantomPhan33 chapter 53 . 4/24/2013
All done? Oh no I see there is a sequel! ha ha. More for me to enjoy. But first I better get to bed and get a nice long rest before I read the next one!

Excellent work, great characters, nice little gems from the book and play woven in throughout and very much enjoyed the plot. Nice job.

Oh and I forgot to mention I loved the chess scene from a few chapters back. Loved how Erik slaughtered him in just a few moves. too funny.
FantomPhan33 chapter 52 . 4/24/2013
**their bodies entwined, defenseless and silent** Found another song reference... hee hee.

Well, uhhh, what to say. Wow.
FantomPhan33 chapter 51 . 4/24/2013
**This is it, Erik. Step across that threshold and you've passed the point of no return** do I get a prize for catching these song references? Although I hardly think it was too difficult. ha ha.

Interesting little blockages to the wedding and good thing Erik didn't run out of coins before they got there, ha ha. although I think he would have carried her the rest of the way if he had to.
FantomPhan33 chapter 50 . 4/24/2013
**Call me sentimental, but I think of them fondly** Another reference! ha ha.

Wedding is on, Raoul is gone, Meg is happy, Soreli is thinking of returning to her lost lover and the house in on its way. Glad the tree was saved.
FantomPhan33 chapter 49 . 4/24/2013
**You try my patience, Monsieur. Make your choice** Oh too funny! And loved how you put in the whole shooting at the cat scene from the book. Oh Erik, you NEED to hurry up and get married!
FantomPhan33 chapter 48 . 4/24/2013
Well that was quite exciting and how sweet that she saved his opera! And the whole 'looking at the moon' business with his plumbing was funny too.

Ok now that most of the drama is over, do we get a wedding?
FantomPhan33 chapter 44 . 4/24/2013
Ok glad Anatole is still OK. good going Mamma.
FantomPhan33 chapter 43 . 4/24/2013
Anatole! Ohhhh he better not be dead, i will not be happy if he is.
FantomPhan33 chapter 42 . 4/24/2013
Oh the gun lesson was a scream! Poor Erik, she is really just tormenting him now...and you are tormenting us!
FantomPhan33 chapter 41 . 4/24/2013
**What did you think? That I was a rope-wielding assassin?"** Uhhhh, Yah! ha ha. and I think she was probably the only person who ever got Punjabbed who did not seem to mind it at all. ha ha. Have your way with me, saucy little girl you.
FantomPhan33 chapter 39 . 4/24/2013
Ahhhh, he put a barrier between them in the bed...what a nice guy. But she is determined to temp him none the less.