Reviews for Destined to meet
FALI02905 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
LOVE THIS FIC1!
Mazare-chan chapter 24 . 4/17/2014
Man, what's up with the ending? It's just... So mean and sad. I almost regret wasting my time to read this story. I must tell that I'm really disappointed.
M0kii-chii chapter 24 . 4/14/2014
I actually read the sequel before even reading the prequel xD I though it was the sequel fron a story that i read but This one was really good :) Even do it been a long time I'll just say keep the hard work ;)
Rby chapter 24 . 1/4/2014
Wtf was that ending ?! No offense but the ending is horrible! I cant stop crying!
sakura.souen chapter 24 . 12/8/2013
omg! the ending is so suspenseful! i cant wait to get stated on the sequel! Loved this story so much !
kiko280 chapter 24 . 10/31/2013
WTF I hate rina!
kiko280 chapter 16 . 10/31/2013
Omg poor Sakura! Hope she's alright!
jynette lewis chapter 24 . 8/2/2013
ARE YOU SEIOSLY GONNA END WITH THIS UNHAPPY ENDING.! I MEAN SHOULDENT IT BE A THE OPPOSITE OF UNHAPPY
BoomPowMina chapter 24 . 6/12/2013
Are you serious? Like, are you kidding? Really? I AM PISSED! HOW COULD YOU!? UGH THAT SEQUEL BETTER BE GOOD! NARUTO YOU IDIOT!YOU MADE ME CRY AGAIN!
Hn, i wont compliment the story until i read the sequel!
BoomPowMina chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
I cried tears of joy...They are the cutest couple ever :3
I AM IN LOVE WITH FLUFFY SASUKE! I WANT ONE!
When will they kiss? GRRRRR I WANT THEM TO KISS!
BoomPowMina chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
play cards...? SERIOUSLY?! YOU GOT SASUKE BACK, AND YOU DECIDE TO PLAY CARDS! Spend some time with him...
BoomPowMina chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
breathe...breathe...Breathe...BREATHE...OMIGOSH YESSSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH HAPPY DAY! HAHA I AM SO HAPPY :DDD GO TEME, GET HER BACK YOU IDIOT NINJA!
BoomPowMina chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Well Sasuke i dont hate you, BUT YOU BETTER GET HER BACK BAKAAAAAA
BoomPowMina chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Okay, i am SURE they will meet next week, AND I LOVE YOU GAARA, YOU ARE SO NICE (erm in a weird way), AND SASUKE I HATE YOU NOW!
BoomPowMina chapter 18 . 6/12/2013