Reviews for It Can't Rain
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
And you've done it again. So... them! Something that I wasn't aware I was missing, but now... well, I had no idea what I was missing out on. You've got the essence of Ginny and their relationship and Ron and Hermione and Harry and well, everything so perfectly in here. I love it. Really do love it.
theonewiththeloveinherheart chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I loved this although it's not how it ended with H and G in the book i prefer this one. Not so heart-breaking. Good Job!
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Aw, very sad.
karma11 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
aw it was so well written and you captured ginny perfect and OC at all! awesome fic
VanillaBean75 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Oh, I love this. It was so sad after the funeral, and this makes that even more poignent. I wasn't a Ginny/Harry fan until I read HBP (I didn't think we saw enough of her character, other than when she was little), but now I'm a huge one and this story is great!
adarabelle chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
aww.. so sweet.. u should write more! u r good!
Miss Apple Pie chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That was cute!
marauder23 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
AW... you completely had me getting a lump in my throat! Well, I do like your happier, Harry and Ginny get together and everying's going to be all right stories... But I really like this one too. Sometimes you need seriousness and uncertainty to bring out an aspect of realism to a story. And you did that marvelously.

I love Ginny, always comforting, always consoling, always RIGHT about the future. Your Ginny, everytime you write for her character it is just absolutely flawless. And I loved how Harry told her he wouldn't let her die and that she was his best source of comfort. I don't often see Sweet!Harry and it was nice to get a little glimpse of him.

Also, and I know this comment is getting a little long, but really I loved Ron and Hermione sitting in that corner and just talking. Not fighting, not really joking, but having a serious talk. Excellently done.

Your writing as always, astounds me. I would love, Love, LOVE to see a post-Hogwarts, post-Voldemort H/G fic by you, if you ever get the time and think of a good plot.

Happy writing!

Megan (Marauder23)
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
aww...there discussing the weather...right. That was really cute.

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
A Evans B Potter chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Oh I liked it.

It's angsty, but the romance comes to light up a little. I liked your idea of putting Ginny so optimistic and wanting to, somehow, comfort Harry.

Kisses...
asianchic510 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Awesome, awesome, awesome! It touched on everything that's been buzzing in my head lately, and settled it quite nicely, if I do say so myself. I love how you played Ginny to *be* his best source of comfort. We can see it that she is, rather than being told. And, you touched upon the issue of him not telling her things that I hope gets addressed later, it does bother me a bit. Oh, well. Bravo. ;I

Kat, (space_cowgirl)
Cormandy chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Simply brilliant!

~*~Cormandy
5CANDALOUS chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
That was great : ). Excellent job.
JamieBell chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Oh that was absolutely perfect! It just makes everything more solid and believable... ie. the abruptness of the breakup and the willingess of Ginny to accept it. Really, really wonderful! I loved it!

Always,

Margaret
WestminsterPlot80 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I can say little else but that this was absolutely lovely. Well done.