Reviews for Measuring Up
Awesomeperson chapter 25 . 4/16/2014
So...sad...happy..I would love House to be my uncle or father XD I'd help him prank all the time!
HW forever chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
I've gotta say, I love this story.

However, I feel it would be improved with a bit of House and Wilson slashy goodness on the side.
Eiana chapter 25 . 10/28/2009
I just ran across "Measure of a Man," and was so happy to find there was a sequel! I love them both )

This might sound kind of weird, but I wanted to thank you for writing them. I'm a survivor of childhood emotional abuse...it's something I'm just really beginning to accept. I just learned that the random memories and emotions that seem to just come up, are actually flashbacks. And it really kind of freaked me out. If they're flashbacks, that means I really was abused...I wasn't a bad kid and I wasn't overreacting...it really was that bad. So the past few days have been rough, trying to come to terms with that, and as a result, dealing with flashbacks most of the day. I've been reading stories at night to help calm myself down - easier to get lost in the problems of fictional people than deal with my own.

At first, when I started reading "Measure of a Man," and got to the part where the words "emotional abuse" were first mentioned, I kind of freaked out...wasn't sure if I'd be able to keep reading. But I took a bit of a break and came back to it. And I'm so glad I did. It really helped. Especially because my dad was the one who abused me worst...it helped the "little" part of me to read about another little girl who was abused, but her daddy saved her and protected her and loved her. (Not to mention I'm a pretty big Chase fan anyway ;-) )

So yeah...I just wanted you to know the impact your stories had on me, and how much they helped. Thank you. )
forever6in19my04heart chapter 25 . 1/28/2009
I Love love love this story!
smartbookworm chapter 24 . 4/24/2008
I love this story. I cant wait to read more stuff you wrote.
Purple Ghost Sausage chapter 25 . 5/3/2007
Aww, It's so sweet! I love Jocelyn. Can't wait for more Jocelyn stories.
alalalalalala chapter 23 . 4/13/2007
wow, I just finished this and wow really good, well done, Rock on
phoenixmagic1 chapter 25 . 1/19/2007
fabulous story mate! wonderful job with every charavter :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Gwen House chapter 20 . 12/27/2006
Why did you go G-d? any way YOU ROCK!
fluffy2001 chapter 24 . 12/14/2006
Bravo! (standing ovation and enthusiastic applause). Well done, every bit of it. It's been a pleasure to be reading this every week. I'll look for those sequels!
Grace chapter 25 . 12/14/2006
Oh I'm so glad you stuck to the story. I was wondering if you were going to finish it. I was checking it nearly everyday. haha. And as for more stories! YAY! I can't wait. Although I'm writing a story of my own and will be starting college soon (hopefully) I will try to keep up with your work. I really liked the sappy ending! Sappy is always awesome. haha. God bless and good luck.
bena24 chapter 25 . 12/14/2006
i'm so glad you finilly finished it i can't wait to read the sequel i love your storys hope to read more very soon
mitchellhp chapter 25 . 12/14/2006
Amazing! I so love you!

It was great how you ended with joss being a famous singer, especially since the beginning, her voice was a big issue. Nice. And I'm ecstatic to know that there'll be more stories soon. That's one more thing to look forward to in 2007.

Awesome job.
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 25 . 12/14/2006
LOVED IT!
blasphamy6669 chapter 25 . 12/14/2006
More Joss stories! That makes me happy. Can't wait to read them. Have fun over your break and Happy Holidays! ;)