Reviews for Fall of the Peacemaker
JenEvan chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Interesting. For the reasons why Skyfire became Decepticon yet still remained his own personality. The scientific, logical POV is kind of just Skyfire, and a very possible point that could drive a rift between the Bots and him. Nice and refreshing :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Awesome! How to have Skyfire be (mostly) himself, and still have a darn good reason for being a 'Con instead of a 'Bot! Tantalizing.
Atalan chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh, wow, awesome. I am a big fan of Skyfire not being the goopy nice-guy all the time, and I like how you've got him being a Decepticon without losing his sense of characterisation. I particularly like that bit about experimenting on a serial killer - it's exactly the kind of issue I could see someone very logical-minded falling out with the idealists over. I really want to know the specifics behind Skyfire joining the Decepticons now. _
Beertree chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
You know, even though we have a completely different few of Skyfire, this piece just always seems to hit my good buttons. Plus it's an angle on Skyfire I can see. I'm trying to say that I love this short fic a whole bunch.