Reviews for Tattoo Stories
Resplendnce chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I enjoyed reading this. You're right, the character development in Princess Ai was transparent and flat. I wish it had lasted longer.

Takeshi was one of my favorites. ; good job
black neko hime chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
it's kind of embarrassing how when i read the story i didn't know they ment KILL HER when they said 'TAKE HER OUT' until the dinner scene. i thought they ment like on a date... why? i don't know.

You're story was great. It makes me appreciate Takeshi more. Like hate him alot less. And it would totally expalin him a lot better...
Vampire-to-B chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
wow! i wonder if it really happened similar to that?
nothing but a dreamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Aww, poor Takeshi. He was a jerk in the manga, but every once in a while he was really cool. I like how you're focusing on him in your fics. And I read your opinion on the whole world tour, you're totally right. They really DO need depth. But you know it was just to have a total one character everyone's supposed to love and adore that looks hot. The art was really cool though.
Horror in the Terminal chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I really liked this story. You write very well, and the story was very creative. Plus I've always liked to read about Takeshi and his softer side.

Good job! Please write more stories soon!
Misura chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
This fic ... contained (nearly) everything that made the manga so cool, explored Takeshi's character without making him out-of-character or some big softie, and was funny, engaging and touching all at the same time. I utterly loved it.
Moolis chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I really liked it. :D

The idea of Takeshi getting tatoos to cover up injuries/ commemerate things suits his character EXTREMELY well.

I can totally identify with the rushed-plot-and-lack-of-character-development thing. There's supposed to be a Princess Ai movie or something coming out soon, so hopefully it'll remedy both of those...

For this being as popular as it is, I'm surprised there's not more fanfiction for it. :/ Wasn't there even something in the back of the last book about DJ Milky hoping there would be fanfiction written for it? Eh, I digress. XD This is definately one of the better Ai fics out there, good job. :D

(And as I continue babbling, I really liked how it was almost... bonding?... between Ai and Takeshi, but it wasn't geared towards that pairing. :D Cookies for you.)
Jin-Kib chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wowowow! That was really interesting! Like a collection of memories lain out for people to see! Loved it! :)
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Loved it. You were right about the whole rushed plot. That was the thing that bothered me too. They could've done so much more. Your Takeshi is one point too. I like how he commemorates wounds with tattoos; good reasoning.
Hiruma01 chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
An in-depth Takeshi story! How long have I waited for this! thank you! You captured his character very well. I hope more is to come in this fandom...
So You Wanna Change the World chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
this is awesome! your dialogue is pretty good and you're exceptionally brilliant at developing characters. keep going.

so you wanna change the world (what are you waiting for?)