Reviews for Random Funny YuGiOh Things
Arivania Moons chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THE HALARIOUS MOMENTS! -Luaghing ass off-
Yugi & Yami: -sweat drop anime style- Wow... I didn't know Mary liked this kind of stuff... She was crazy enough to begin with... Can any one save us?
readerwriteranimelover26789 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
SonicEAir

HILARIOUS! The “I am Godzilla” thing made me crack up and think of my two younger are crazy and have a strange obsession with rayman raving rabbids, those crazy little, terrorizing bunnies! THEY SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME WITH THE BWAA AND GAAA ALL OF THE FREAKIN' TIME! AAAnyway I love the randomness and your great sense of humor, hope you keep writing hilarious fics!
Latemur chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Nice really nice! I'M GODZILLA! aww, that was marvelous!
XfoxxbloodX chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
I. can't. find. any. words. besides.

"HELL THAT WAS FUNNY!"

My sister totally flipped out when I showed it to her. I like Kiaba's dare. xD Very evil.
0Permanent Hiatus0 chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
I WOULD TO THATS MESSED UP! THEY SOULDNT DO THAT!

Yugi- 0_0 HOLEY CRAP THAT WAS SCARY!
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Awesome! Haha! Poor Yugi! Haha! *falls off chair* Ow! Anyways, great job! Plz update soon!
TheRebornChild chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
"donate platelets" Maybe I don't want to know but what in the world are platelets? Good chapter... I guess. I wouldn't really call it a chapter but... Make the next one funnier please.
silver replies chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Funny. Update. Seriously. Fanfiction is the only thing I have to do this summer please update for the sake of my life!
Dawn of Chaos chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
I really like that but i have one queston...wut does platelets mean?
Sliferservant chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
OMR Kitten, that was too funny *rolls*

poor Yugi and now he is gonna be traumatized for life, could you imagine if this was Yami? lol

*Slifer-sama
Yami'sotherHikari chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
That was funny, but I didn't really get it real well. Probably 'cause I don't know anyone who's ever done that.; Though it was very And I still liked it!

~Yami-kar
bandanaye chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Yup, this is pure randomness! Keep up the good work, you're making my sides hurt too much!
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
That was really great. I think I might have freaked out too.
Pokable-Panda chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Jenny: -laughs insanely- Oh...God... -keeps laughing-

This is Hilarious! Weird thing is, this happened to my cousin O.O And she DID pass out. Heehee...

Jennis: -laughs- Please update! Poor Yugi... XD