Reviews for I'm Still Here
Shadow's Life Spand chapter 28 . 2/11/2013
I like this story, the plot was so freaking good I could idk KISS you for making this...fufufu KISS KISS Lotta love to ya!
OlivJuice chapter 28 . 9/15/2012
I don't care how old this is. Imma review it anyway! :3

Wahh, so many good things! I don't think I can list them all, but I loved all the RikuXSora and AkuRoku mushiness! :D The storyline was very interesting, and you seem really creative. :3 Wahaha, is Sora's gift smexy time? x3
natalie chapter 28 . 6/22/2011
aww the song at the end of the last chapter was perfect!(:

this was a really amazing story! probably the best i have ever read. it almost made me cry in a few places hahaa:D
S.RAYN chapter 28 . 5/12/2011
I absolutely love this story, Why haven't I reread it sooner? I dunno! I've been reading this so much, I've been neglecting studying for my finals, but I was sucked in and didn't wanna stop until I was finished reading. Awesome story. :)
S.RAYN chapter 25 . 5/12/2011
Okay, I was thinking about this story as I so often do with really good fanfics and Kadaj said he had known Riku a majority of his life, but my question, is why did Zexion not take Riku in when his parents first died?
S.RAYN chapter 23 . 5/12/2011
I love your story! And especially the fluffy awesomeness of it and the fact that you show lots of RikuxSora and CloudxLeon which are my favorite pairings. :)
S.RAYN chapter 17 . 5/11/2011
, lol. I love this story, its been on my favorites for a really long time, but I haven't read it but once, not rereading it, I remember why I favorited it, those years ago. :D
BRP chapter 28 . 1/19/2010
awesome story
BRP chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
That story about the god was so original and romantic
Suzuki Ai chapter 28 . 12/20/2009
OMFG ITS FINALLY OVER!-crys in tissues-I really loved it!Wish it could have gone on longer but sitll!This story was aweome :3
RawrEATme chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
:D
scarredvines chapter 28 . 7/31/2008
*glomp* That story was INCREDIBLE! I think...just...everything about it was wonderful and I loved it so much. It was such an original idea-I've never read anything even close to this. I also love that you had some of my favorite pairings, but you didn't make it too smutty or anything like that. I loved your use of Kadaj and Yazoo because sometimes, they don't get enough love. And I squealed when Red XI showed up-because NO ONE ever mentions him! Thanks so much for writing this! -Silver
andhearts chapter 28 . 6/30/2008
OMG. This is wonderful! Seriouly, so good! :DD I love the world you have them in! And in this the Org are good guys! YAY! XD I'm slowly begining to like the three silver haired dudes (Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj)They made me smile in this.

You've done a WONDERFUL job on this. I love the emotions everyone went through. Almst made me cry, and I yelled at my computer a couple of time. In a good way of course. XDD :D Keep up the awesomeness!
KingdomsCore chapter 28 . 4/20/2008
This is the best yaoi fanfic I have ever read in my two years of looking for good fanfics. I have only found one fanfic that was as good as this one, and that was on quizilla 2 years ago. And it was not yaoi so that would be the best non yaoi fanfic I have ever read lol. Keep up the good work really you are such a good writer.
bonbonpich chapter 28 . 2/17/2008
my eyes almost popped out from reading your entire fic. anyway, really like it, so it's the au of the original. very interesting idea of how you mix the military thing from FF7-8 with Keyblade stuff. i like experiment stuff and all, especially in the beginning where Riku was in the desert, looking for his blue. nice one.