Reviews for Gen X6 Heather's Story
OriginalBubble chapter 37 . 2/15/2007
now lets all give her a round of applaus

*round of applause*
OriginalBubble chapter 8 . 2/15/2007
teehee, this sequel has its own flava, you know not just relying on the steam of its predecessor.
iluvaqt chapter 37 . 5/27/2002
Yay! (is as happy as Larry). I’m so glad they got their happy ending and now you have me wondering just what the second bet was all about? Thank you so much for being totally great and sending me these. So onto the next for me, I can’t believe that I’ve only got two more till I’m up to date. This is awesome, thank you so much…

It’s taken me wow… uhhh about four months but I’ve managed to get 100% into these stories and like Katrina says, they’re arguably the best Dark Angel stories on .

Gonna be a bit before I get to read the next fic, I’ve put off most of my work for two days to get through this… promise you’ll hear from me soon. ;)
iluvaqt chapter 35 . 5/27/2002
I laughed so hard, “…We have lip contact and BOOM.” I think most concerned parents would love to rig that one up! And the mild exchange between Jon and Zack… I guess I’ll have to wait for round two… might be a little more fun. The Chinese comment I didn’t understand… going Dutch yeah but Chinese, that one threw me, no clue.
iluvaqt chapter 34 . 5/27/2002
Saying absolutely fabulous or words to those effect for ahhh…about twenty or so chapters just didn’t cut it for me. So I kept my mouth shut and just kept reading. Your style makes me wonder what sort of fiction you’re an avid reader of. Mystery, conspiracy, federal enforcement, legal, intrigue. Hrmmm… whatever you’re into you do one hell of a job at weaving your own awesome world. The sibling rivalry and the intense feeling really rub off well. I’m glad Cole connected with Janice, and I liked the depth you put into her reaction of opening herself to him.

The rescue and confrontation between the X6s and Heather was great. I never predicted that Kevin would find her first. I was always thinking there’s this buyer somewhere closing in…

Having them suspended over the cliff and Alicia dive after Xander reminded me of ‘Prodigy’. Great action and character exchanges, nothing short of perfect.

Nice that them all agree to keep things under wraps and give Kevin an honorable death, worthy of the man he was, not as he was at his death.
iluvaqt chapter 19 . 5/27/2002
Starting to sound like the nightmare E.T.A created. Well he did promise, now that he believes that she’s traded him, all hell’s gonna jump in. I only hope that when she comes through he’s gonna have enough sense to see that it was part of her plan. After all what good are you if you’re locked up anyway.
iluvaqt chapter 17 . 5/27/2002
Wow, okay so I’m blind. Everyone knows that but I’m so happy that Jonathan found her. Just make sure he gets out of this in one-piece okay. It’s cute to see Cole and Janice stumbling over each other and I’m just imagining the mayhem Alicia and Zack are causing back at the lodge.
iluvaqt chapter 16 . 5/26/2002
*Laughing* Trying to stifle laughter. Adults, they always try to censore don't they. Anyway that was hilarious, Cole making the connection in his head. A/Z kissing story being very different in his head... lol

Okay so that’s cleared that up, I guess I just catch on a little slow. So yep, all understanding now with the telepathic ability Cole has. I’m wandering who could possibly be leading them… someone from CIA black ops? Someone who knew Janice well? Or is that a neg… hrm guess I’ll just have wait and see.
iluvaqt chapter 15 . 5/26/2002
Typical, but then again I did predict… ;) True romantic aren’t you. Has to give ‘em all those happy endings. Or anticipation of happy endings. No complaints here thought. I’m the biggest soppy sentimental romantic you’ll ever have the pain of listening to…
iluvaqt chapter 14 . 5/26/2002
It might not be as long as Gen X-6 but it’s nothing short of the same standard. You are going an amazing job. Imagrey, emotion, thoughts, history. You make all your characters so real. They have pasts that shape who they are at present. They have real fears and needs. Just perfectly done. I had to include this quote cause it just impressed me so much, “Loyalty lay within. The rest of the world could go to hell.” It’s true of all Manticore soldiers. They were more family and blood rather then just a unit or soldiers. If you haven’t already read them before the story, ‘Blood Brothers’ and ‘Hush, Little Baby’ (at least I think I’m remembering the names right) by Kara are beautiful. Touching in the sense of commitment for honor and blood.
iluvaqt chapter 13 . 5/26/2002
As usual I got caught up in the intensity of everything. The action was impressive and Cole, lol.. he was the last person I expected. I’m guessing a Cole/Janice development, which would be nice. He seems the only lonely character now.

And Jonathan, :( I want him to find Heather. Yep when you made the connection between Logan and Jonathan I was grinning. Strong woman falling for the snags, yet they’re strong and fearless when required to be. I can tell Zack and Jon are going to hit it off. Just like Logan and Zack… hrmmm …I’m getting ready for the testosterone show! :P
iluvaqt chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
Why do I get the feeling something terrible is gonna happen? Anyway reading more to find out.
iluvaqt chapter 3 . 5/26/2002
Funny how Zack likes to play with fire, sneaky… some habits die hard huh. He was always the sort of person to just turn up, mostly unannounced and on occasion uninvited. Okay so I *want* Zack’s job. Funny I never imagined him having to get a job permanently. The stories you created for history were great, interesting :P

And the typical parent conversation, back me or else. lol.. I can just imagine the scene. Daddy’s girl; knowing how to ask, how to manipulate and poor mom ends up the bad guy, again…
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
Okay so not 200 pages but near enough to a small novel! ;) I'll get to the grand finale soon enough though right?

Mother’s instinct. :D was great. You’ve got a real talent in creating these awesome characters. I think I’ve told you already how interesting I find Daniel.

The fact that you included references to Walter and Kendra were nice too. All the hype and intensity of the M/L dynamics on the show just left them in a trail of dust. But *sigh* it’s tough to fit everyone in a 45 min recording slot. But it’s be nice to know that the fans remember all the past characters. (Zack, Tinga, Syl, Krit, Brin, Kendra, Walter, Deck… my list could go on forever!)
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Thank you for sending me the next story... :D I really appreciate it!

First, before I even started I had to comment on someone else’s feedback (in re to Gen X6). Yes I did have trouble at first accepting Zack’s softer side but you made it plausible by providing a past connection with Alicia. Also the emotion and events you threw them in and the plot development, made me see how the change could occur. Characters can grow and I’m glad you rose to the challenge of making him a broader person. More then just the big brother, with not much give but a whole lot of commanding attitude. You gave him weakness and heart. Although it’s tough for me to admit it, they are a perfect couple.

Now the part with Cole confused me a little, him not being able to read Manticore. Mayne I need to read a little of Gen X6 again but I was sure he could because of the fight between Zack, Jhondie and himself. Also he knew that Alicia was pregnant and that she had a relationship with Zack, didn’t he? But anyway, this could turn out to be something interesting, about the twins…