Reviews for The Gaze of a Stranger
PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE!
annabelthegreat chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
WHY DOES IT STOP THERE... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jane Mays chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Hi - it's a shame you haven't continued with this story.
cflat chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
Hey, this is a great AU fic! It REALLY sucks that you have not finished it yet. I really hope you get around to finishing it someday.
vampyfreak chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Wow, what a place to suddenly stop writing the fic! You should continue!
hedi chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
Oh I love your story! And this cliffhanger at the end of the 6th chapter is so mean! Please take the time to write, even if in tiny little parts! *cookies?* There's just so much potential in this fic! Charlie and Don working together again, Alan meeting Charlie, Charlie learning the truth, catching CK in the end... Pretty please?
Musicrocksssss chapter 5 . 4/9/2008
Hey r u going to finish this story?
Musicrocksssss chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
go go go plz finish
pendragoness chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
AH! THIS IS AMAZING! Seriously...this is probably one of the best Numb3rs fanfiction stories I've read on this site...Please update!

~pendragoness~
Lenayvonne chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
oh please-do you think that you'll ever be able to continue this story? It's really, really very good.
mcgowang chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
This is probably an exercise in futility since you haven't updated in 6 months but I was wondering if you were planning to continue this story. I really hope you finish this. It's such a good story and I'd like to find out how it ends.
Tina Blue Angel chapter 6 . 3/22/2007
Ah, here you've hooked me with a sensational story and then nothing for a long, long time. Have you abandoned this story? I hope not. Please update. Unfinished stories (especially great ones like this one) just irk me a little, especially when I'm really into them. Trust me, I would not have said this if you weren't a good writer.

Peace,

Tina Blue Angel
RedDragen chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
I would love to see what you do next with this story
hedi chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
Oh, God, plz continue ASAP!

I know college can be a bit too much sometimes - speaking from experience -, but oh plz find some time to write 0:)plzplzplz