Reviews for 30 Ways To Tick Kankuro Off
Guest10000 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Haha indescribably sexy
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
As a fellow Sand Sibs fan, how could I resist the title? I found #28 particularly demented. LOL
KuramiMidori chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
this is just tooooo funny *dies laughing*
AzureKate chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
LOL!
mari-ness chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
umm wow you must have been tired. People are really loopy when they're tired. When my friends and I r pulling an all nighter, they think I'm hyper.
Unices chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Thank you! I'm reading Kankuro stories cause I got a fic Idea but I don't know how to write him
DeejaVu chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
*falls off of chair laughing* DEFININTELY A FAV!
Se-chan chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
lol

Brilliant.

I personally like number 22...

Se-chan
Inner-Hinata chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
-grab's s’more- My kitty! (I have a cat named s'more _')-eat's cookie- 9. Dance about Suna singing the Barney theme song and force Kankuro into group hugs with random passerby.

im gonna make my freind who cosplay's kanky give random people hug's at are next convention! XD -sing's barney-
Maiden of Wolves chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
You're just like HMR! THat's cool, i like people like you guys! I thought this was a really funny 30 ways!
lifeinsidethemusicbox chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
i want a s'more! yumy...s'more...ok, anything to get a s'more... IT SUCKED! nope, kidding!... now where's my s'more? me.. want... S'MORE!

really, story was awesome... do i get a cookie AND a s'more now?
T0M Serv0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Hahahaha! Glad you made a Kankuro list too! Sweet!

Snuffie
FoxTail17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
no, you should make SNICKERDOODLES! I LOVE SNICKERDOODLES! HAHAHAHAHA! (eats virtual snickerdoodles..)m. Ok, it was hilarious and i'm going to read your shino story. bye and make more snickerdoodles!
Lady Komodo chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
*falls out of chair, cluching her sides* Man this shit is funny. Great work.
Daowg chapter 1 . 12/8/2006