Reviews for Loves me not
Ty chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
*thumbs up* Too tired to actually review, so yeah. *thumbs up*
Eudy chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
0_0 yay! i hope you plan on writting more real soon cause you were such a tease with that ending lol. youre good at this hehe _
mysteriouswonder284 chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
Hey,

So much angst, but the chapter ended well, I guess we know the truth now, now all we have to do is see how things go on from here.

Great writing, can't wait for the next chapter, which better be soon, or you'll have me to deal with.
neo chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
:) I advertise for you 'cause you deserve it.

Ah I can't believe Yama heard that and thought Tai was in love with Takeru! Silly Yama!

This chapter was great
Jayden chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Hii...I really liked this chapter bub, it was good. All I can really say in response to it is please get the next one up )
Sovereign of Silence3 chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
o! That kiss seemed a bit quick tho, I thought Tai was feeling pissed at Yama. But whatever, Tai has kissed Yama, and Yama likes it!
zyxxyz chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Now this is just WONDERFUL! It's nice that Yama finally told Mimi, and... he's just a lil crazy. I would think that any sane person would just assume he was talking about some girl, because you don't just assume someone's gay 'cause of a completely random thing like that, but Yama's kinda delussional by this point. He hears the words "Love you" come out of his crushes mouth, and his brother is in the room, so I can see why he might make that horribly incorrect assumption. But we love him anyway! Much love for our lovely crazy lil Yama! Can't wait to read more!... There will me more, correct?
zyxxyz chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Happy! I love it! And I especially liked the use of the word 'arse'. Yay! Fun and foreign ways to say ass!

Yama's just so cute with how weird he can be... CONTINUE!
Lugga chapter 2 . 7/27/2006

-lugga
Eudy chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Woo! Go Yamato! He got a hug lol

I'd be real happy.

Oh come on...they're meant for each other.

I like this story and I may be becoming addicted.

Good job
mysteriouswonder284 chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
Hey,

No need to tell you who it is,

Still loving the story, bout time you started writing something i can read... it's so cute poor Yamato, well i hope there is a happy corny American ending lol :p
neo chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
:) this kind of reminds me of a mix between mine and ty's styles of writing, lol... i think we rubbed off on you. or maybe i'm just crazy :p i'm gonna be bugging you to continue soon, mmkay? and to make sure you don't end up like me and ty and update once every few months... ;

Jshuen chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
I liked this chapter, seemed alittle mroe focused I guess

Anyway, it was a good read, but i didnt like the word 'slut' being used, even though it might be understandable I guess

But yes, good chapter, so hurry and to work on that third one
neoooo chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Yay, emu finally got a story up! (dances) :) I will be awaiting the second chapter! And I'll try to be around more so I can read it when you get it out ;

~*micha :p