Reviews for Complex Touch
splenderous chapter 10 . 4/24
I can't tell you how many times I've read this. The shaving scene gets me every time. Thank you!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 24 . 3/3
Oh am I glad there's a sequel! If anything I'm looking forward to that more because Ginny's thoughts on Harry and her seeing Sirius back in the future intrigue me. I loved this so much by the way, I would kill to have a best friend like Remus, he's wonderful.
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 15 . 3/3
Well fuck. I know this is my first comment but holy shit! I adore this fic by the way, I thought I'd let you know while I actually commented xD
Black Lagoon chapter 24 . 2/1
Great story ! It's the first time I've read a fanfic on this pairing and I truly enjoyed it ! The end was pretty sad but I cant' wait to see what the future will hold for Ginny !
JessieQ95 chapter 24 . 12/7/2016
really great~love it!
sherryola chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
I don't understand, why Hufflepuff? How can she be friends with the Marauders and fall in love with Sirius if she's in a different house? and why can't she try to change the future? I never understand that. if I was a character sent back to the past, I do absolutely everything to save James and Lily, anything to keep Harry from growing up an abused, starved and unloved child.
Id65 chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
Okay so Snape was a half-blood who lived in a very poor place in the books but I'm sure you knew that canonically. I guess him being rich isn't that much of a branch out.
Id65 chapter 15 . 6/26/2016
Okay NO. As soon as somebody slaps you so hard they draw blood you LEAVE. E. That relationship is not healthy whatsoever!
Id65 chapter 12 . 6/25/2016
Wow! Okay Sirius! That was fast! I mean, not in the best of circumstances but yeah I guess. A lot of guys seem to be clueless when girls cry.
Id65 chapter 11 . 6/25/2016
Mmm, I kind of ship Ginny/Sirius more than Ginny/Remus. I feel like book ginny works much better with Sirius than she does Remus personality wise, but maybe that's why you like Ginny/Remus so much :)
Id65 chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
Okay, so Death Eater is two words which is a bit of a pet peeve on how you're saying it as one word but I can get over it. Also, hmm. I'm not sure how I like this whole 'become friends with Snape' thing. I see a lot of time travel stories do it, it's not really my speed.
Id65 chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
Mmm, I haven't reviewed every chapter like I normally do. This story seems . . . I'm not quite sure I can find the word to describe it. It's not pure or particularly innocent, but so far it's been a fairly happy story just through tone. There's a bit of sadness through Ginny, but it's still . . . happy.
Host chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
This is fucking amazing!
WeasleyLover123 chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
(Have I reviewed this before?) Anyways, I love this story sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
WeasleyLover123 chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
I love this story! I wish JK Rowling (I don't own the name or Harry Potter, she's an AMAZING author and my favorite) gave more story line to the maurders. So this story is AMAZING! Have u written anything else besides the sequal?