Reviews for Complex Touch
sherryola chapter 2 . 7/28
I don't understand, why Hufflepuff? How can she be friends with the Marauders and fall in love with Sirius if she's in a different house? and why can't she try to change the future? I never understand that. if I was a character sent back to the past, I do absolutely everything to save James and Lily, anything to keep Harry from growing up an abused, starved and unloved child.
Id65 chapter 19 . 6/26
Okay so Snape was a half-blood who lived in a very poor place in the books but I'm sure you knew that canonically. I guess him being rich isn't that much of a branch out.
Id65 chapter 15 . 6/26
Okay NO. As soon as somebody slaps you so hard they draw blood you LEAVE. E. That relationship is not healthy whatsoever!
Id65 chapter 12 . 6/25
Wow! Okay Sirius! That was fast! I mean, not in the best of circumstances but yeah I guess. A lot of guys seem to be clueless when girls cry.
Id65 chapter 11 . 6/25
Mmm, I kind of ship Ginny/Sirius more than Ginny/Remus. I feel like book ginny works much better with Sirius than she does Remus personality wise, but maybe that's why you like Ginny/Remus so much :)
Id65 chapter 10 . 6/25
Okay, so Death Eater is two words which is a bit of a pet peeve on how you're saying it as one word but I can get over it. Also, hmm. I'm not sure how I like this whole 'become friends with Snape' thing. I see a lot of time travel stories do it, it's not really my speed.
Id65 chapter 7 . 6/25
Mmm, I haven't reviewed every chapter like I normally do. This story seems . . . I'm not quite sure I can find the word to describe it. It's not pure or particularly innocent, but so far it's been a fairly happy story just through tone. There's a bit of sadness through Ginny, but it's still . . . happy.
Host chapter 1 . 5/18
This is fucking amazing!
WeasleyLover123 chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
(Have I reviewed this before?) Anyways, I love this story sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
WeasleyLover123 chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
I love this story! I wish JK Rowling (I don't own the name or Harry Potter, she's an AMAZING author and my favorite) gave more story line to the maurders. So this story is AMAZING! Have u written anything else besides the sequal?
Emma13569 chapter 24 . 9/13/2015
I had a heart attack when it saw that that was the last chapter I've been crying for the past like five or six chapters but then I read the autors note and my heart started beating again amazing story class plot love the character portrayal it was a really good read
Lilyflower08 chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
There trying to say sorry I think! That or threaten her again
brianaangel chapter 24 . 1/20/2015
It is amazing how you ended this story. I'm glad it was on a good note with most of the characters besides Remus. Thanks so much for this story. I have throughly enjoyed it at least 3 times. I can't get enough. And thank goodness you have a sequel, because there is no way anyone would stay sane after that ending. We need to see what happens next.
brianaangel chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
Eeek. Another slightly heartbreaking chapter. The way Ginny grabbed James' shirt was so desperate and the way Sirius is pleading with Ginny is saddening. Gosh, I don't know if I want to read the last chapter. I don't want this to end so soon.
brianaangel chapter 22 . 1/20/2015
Oh man. What a way to end a chapter. I have an inkling that he kissed Ginny because he knew the Marauders were watching. Oh gosh, this can't bode well for Ginny who just wants to spend as much time as she can with her friends. I guess Snape, like everyone else, wants to be loved and accepted...That's hell of a way to do it, though.