Reviews for Complex Touch
brianaangel chapter 24 . 1/20
It is amazing how you ended this story. I'm glad it was on a good note with most of the characters besides Remus. Thanks so much for this story. I have throughly enjoyed it at least 3 times. I can't get enough. And thank goodness you have a sequel, because there is no way anyone would stay sane after that ending. We need to see what happens next.
brianaangel chapter 23 . 1/20
Eeek. Another slightly heartbreaking chapter. The way Ginny grabbed James' shirt was so desperate and the way Sirius is pleading with Ginny is saddening. Gosh, I don't know if I want to read the last chapter. I don't want this to end so soon.
brianaangel chapter 22 . 1/20
Oh man. What a way to end a chapter. I have an inkling that he kissed Ginny because he knew the Marauders were watching. Oh gosh, this can't bode well for Ginny who just wants to spend as much time as she can with her friends. I guess Snape, like everyone else, wants to be loved and accepted...That's hell of a way to do it, though.
brianaangel chapter 21 . 1/20
Noooo...Times ticking away so quickly. I have half-a-mind to want her to stay. This time period is so fascinating. Too bad she has to leave this past to go to a bleak future where most of the people she knew will be dead.
brianaangel chapter 20 . 1/20
Oh man...Gosh the scenes between Ginny and Sirius are so heartbreaking. You know how much they love each other, but the moments are being eaten away by time. Good on Snape to help Ginny. He definitely has something else up his sleeve though.
brianaangel chapter 19 . 1/20
Oh Snape! This is the kind of characterization I loved. He can be such a-hole most of the time, but you always see semblances of heroism and compassion (even though it's covered sometimes by malice). Thanks so much for this chapter. It was nice to see another side to Snape.
brianaangel chapter 18 . 1/20
What?! Did I say that you could write? Probably several times. Well sooo many things happened in this chapter. A confession of love, Deatheaters, a full moon! Geez, I can't get enough.
brianaangel chapter 17 . 1/20
This was another great chapter. The way you described Ginny's family, including her younger brothers and uncles was fantastic. Who knew Bill would be such a trouble-maker. I also love how you incorporate Snape a little bit at a time. It will be interesting to see what the relationship between Snape and Ginny will go from there.
brianaangel chapter 16 . 1/20
A Christmas at the Burrow! Nice twist on that one. It would be interesting to see all of Ginny's older brothers in their childhood. Poor Remus...He is also probably overwhelmed by the prospect of a bleak future.
brianaangel chapter 15 . 1/20
Duh duh duh! The secret is finally revealed. It's nice for Ginny to have at least one person to know her secret. It must be exhausting for her to internalize everything and lie to cover up. Well, the ending was also a little chilling. You kind of feel for Snape after getting abandoned by the one he loves, but man is unlikeable sometimes.
brianaangel chapter 14 . 1/20
Oooh, I forgot to mention that your flashbacks are so on point. I love that even though we are in the past, you punctuate with moments of the present. And Sirius taking care and consoling Ginny was so perfect. The way you described his gentleness gave me goosebumps.
brianaangel chapter 13 . 1/20
Knew it! Another snogging session never hurt anyone. I love how close Ginny and Sirius are getting, but you punctuate that with the feelings of guilt and the unknown that Ginny has to constantly deal with. Great writing, by the way. And weird, but interesting that Ginny is essentially the one to bring her boyfriend's parents together. Good twist.
brianaangel chapter 11 . 1/20
Another good chapter, of course. You started out with Lily's request, and followed it with the introduction to Ginny's uncles (!) as well as a little drama with Sirius. You continue to outdo yourself. Gosh! I love this story.
brianaangel chapter 10 . 1/20
Okay, that scene with Ginny and Sirius was perfect. He probably was a hot tamale in his teens, so of course he would be comfortable around women. And that last part with Lily was surprising. Feeling guilty aren't we, Lily?
brianaangel chapter 9 . 1/20
That was a hell of a chapter. The way you described the many maneuvers Ginny, Lily, and the boys took to escape was perfect. It's interesting to see that Ginny is probably the one who would inform Dumbledore of the Order of the Phoenix. Peter is just too innocent in the past...It's so sad that he turned to such a cowardly leech.