Reviews for Watching Her
slrich chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Good Job! I recently became obsessed with fan fiction, and I've been reading a lot of Draco/ Hermione pairings. This one was really well done. I particularly enjoyed the ending. The last question to Draco's poem was so poignent. Bravo.
nonamerain chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Okay, wow. I seriously am in LOVE with your reviews. I'd marry them if I didn't have a crush on a certain guy right now. XD

But to give reviews as great as yours and still manage to write a story this good is amazing. Seriously, I loved it. I thought it was great! And for your first one? Even better!

I swear, you should really write more. In the HSM section preferably, but whichever you want is fine by me. I'll be waiting for your next one. ( ;

BTW, the poem was REALLY good. You are way to hard on yourself.

Did I mention how much I like this story and love your reviews? In this story, bad grammar and spelling don't exist. You really should write more. : )
sugar n spice7493 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I loved it so much and I don't know why you put yourself down so much. Keep writing it will help you improve. I mean I look back at "You're Beautiful" which was my first songfic. First thing I had ever posted on any site and I remember just being so happy that I wrote it. I liked it then maybe not as much now. Keep writing and you will get so much better. No matter how good your first story is if you keep writing someday you will look back and laugh at it. You will still be proud of it, but you will honestly laugh at it. Everyone else may think it is great, but you will see how you could have improved it and trust me when that happens you know you are getting better and that you are on your way to a story with over a hundred reviews. When the day comes that you write a story with a hundred reviews just don't delete your first story. Don't rewrite it or anything. Preserve it and remember it as how it all began. Well sorry for making this so long. Thank you for an awesome read and thank you so much for dedicating this to me that is so sweet! Keep up the awesome work!