Reviews for My Broken Beauties
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Wonderful!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Mouth is so awesome in this fic. Loved how he broke everything down on two of his closest friends, and loved it even more when he tells the reader how he loves them for themselves and supports them. His opinion of Cooper and that twist of Rachel not lying about being pregnant was fantastic. Hate that Lucas broke Brooke's heart like he did, but she's better off without fickle prick. Now if only Peyton would see Lucas for the douche bag he really is. But I digress. This story was simply excellent. How Marvin supports, loves and understands these two girls just proves what everybody should already know about our favorite sports annoucer/commentator: Mouth is the MAN.
Tori chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I love it. Please do some Brouth, you would be really goodat it.
ILoveMusic78 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I so agree with Mouth on this

Brooke is my favorite character

Great one shot, I rlly liked it *favs*
princetongirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
loved it update soon
othbabe03 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
This is a really sweet story. I was a little iffy before reading it, but I'm so glad that I did in the end. Great job!
S0phiaVal3ntine chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I think this is sweet. Mouth is like their little guardian angel. )
Danyu chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Very sweet and heartfelt. A spectacular read. Mouth is such a sweetheart.
Kelon chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
That was very nice. Really like how you portray Mouth here. Good job!
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Hey Cuz,

I love this story. I always thought Mouth was the kind of guy who would put others above himself. He is very selfless in your story and I think you could have easily made it into a whiney peace about how nobody loves him. Instead you brought his true character out and really made you want him to get together with one of them. I think it would be awesome if you wrote a follow up and had him finally hook up and find love.

Your Cousin,

Nicole
settingupSunday chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Omg this is so cute! I love the last sentence! I really like this! Even though I am a die-hard B/L fan and you put Lucas with Peyton I thought this was sawesome and that is seriously saying something! I think you have a serious talent here! Keep using it!