Reviews for A Soft Hope
natysc chapter 9 . 3/25
I liked the story, but the way how Kenshin told about his life to Kaoru, I don't know... Didn't felt the emotion in there, It seemed forced.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 9 . 2/27
Absolutely gorgeous. The narration fit the time period, the attention to details truly admirable. I loved how this story depicts Kaoru and Kenshin as individuals finding their way as much as them working out as a couple. All in all, just incredible.
anonymouswritermm chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
This was a very well-written story, I thoroughly enjoyed it
animeKS chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
I've read this about 5 times in the last.. year-ish. So freaking great! 3
RainAstiel chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
This is a great story, I had fun reading it.

Thanks

Rain
Sparkly Blue chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
Perfect ending! So full of devotion, love, and romance! I loved it! _
Sparkly Blue chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
I loved it! I loved it! This is honestly the best RK fanfic I have ever read! Your writing skills are marvelous! And I loved how you managed to squeeze in Sanosuke half way into the story and even Megumi towards the end, it was pure genius! Thanks for sharing! I truly loved it! _
Tinsnail chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Given that Kaoru is painting in oils, water would not be part of the process at all. She would be thinning her paint and cleaning her brushes with turpentine, and mixing all of her colors with a palate knife.
Hotaru Himura chapter 9 . 8/22/2010
i loved this story! :DDDD
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
Very nice regency style romance.

Kenshin and Kaoru's relationship developed slowly, and therefore realistically.

Misao added a nice bit of comic relief as well.
kokoronagomu chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
such a wonderful piece! i couldn't help but imagine scenes from 'pride and prejudice', 'emma', 'mansfield park', and 'sense and sensibility' for an idea of the costumes and locations.

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
Ombre Rose chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
This was very well-written. A slow-paced, surreal and positively romantic story that had me enraptured beyond measure. You've found a fan in me with this lovely tale. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for your other stories. (:
SRAS9 chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
Excelent story! Excelent work! Probably my favourite scene is the first ball when they speak and dance on the balcony. It's such a sweet and romantic scene! Congratulations! Keep the good work!
Brukaoru chapter 9 . 5/18/2009
Very well written. Lovely plot. Really enjoyed it. Excellent work! :D
Nixariel chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
I want to write something as good as this.