Reviews for Here Goes
hersheygal chapter 9 . 9/2/2007
*SQUE!* YOU UPDATED THIS! I love this!

I loved this chapter. it was really awesome!
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
You know what I JUST noticed? Here goes are lyrics in I Should Tell You. Rodger and Mimi say Here Goes about a thousand times before they kiss in I Should Tell You.

ANYWAY, awesome chapter as always!
Chris A Concerned Reader chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Hi, guess what! I just wrote an extensive reccomendation of your story at the LiveJournal community suesforrent. I really, really liked your story, and I wanted everyone else to know how great it was.
avery chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
OMG I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
hersheygal chapter 8 . 9/29/2006
oh I know what you mean about hating a story for a while...

dude this reminds me of something. last night i was at safeway and saw someone who looked just like mark.. glasses and everything.. except he was really short. lol!

anyways, poor mark lacks so much self-confidence...

that's kind of scary that mimi is calling roger her drug.. lol!

oh poor guys.. I hope they figure out something..
LagunaGrl90 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
this is a really good story update soon
Carly chapter 7 . 9/12/2006
where have u been? i love this fan fic & cant wait for it to be updated, so update!
val2244 chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
this is a good story. and your first rent one right? i liked it. SOME people dont relize that these authors are real people. though i think CONSTRUCTIVE is good... masturbation(which is great) was not being contrutive, just rude.
maureen is me chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
Aw! So Cute! I loved the date! But what did Roger do? update soon!
meg chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
i really like this story

(despite what other people say)

that's their opinion

and this is mine

i enjoy reading it

i look forward to updates

why?

because i enjoy reading

i enjoy reading anything and almost everything that has to do with fiction.

not everyone will be a fantastic writer..but you have to practice...

i mean i look back at stuff i wrote 3 years ago..and it was horrible compared to the stuff i write now

so it takes time and practice and trying to things.

please update soon!

i love this story!

-meg
Snakes on Christine chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
I have to tell you how terrible this story is. Well, for one, my friend and I are literally reading this out loud and hysterically laughing at you. You have written possibly the unintentionally funniest story in the whole world.

I mean, c'mon? I can tell that you based that girl off of yourself just because you're one of those girls who supposedly "love the dorky kind of guys" like Anthony Rapp's portrayal of Mark in RENT and Zach Braff's character in Scrubs. On the other hand, actual nerds are a completely turn off to you. It's creepy, isn't it? Like horoscope.

Anyways, a beautiful, nice, blonde would not only think that she is too good for Mark (I know that's stereotypical, but we both know I'm right) but she would not have the common curtesy to blush when he looks at her. Also, Mark would be blushing more than he did which was not at all. Very out of character.

Actually, I dedicated my story to this one. My story is all about how people suck at writing fan fiction when it comes to RENT. Yeah, that includes you.

I hate to be mean (no, I lied) but there are serious problems with your story when my friends and I read it aloud over the phone and laugh hysterically to the point we lose our breathe.
hersheygal chapter 7 . 9/5/2006
Here's another review to taunt you until we can all respond to them again. :D LOL omg that was so funny. "Well that would explain why Roger has been rubbing my foot with his instead of Mimi's for the past five minutes." LOL!

Aw that was cute. THANK YOU! hehe
The Romantic Egotist chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I'd really like to read this.. but I can't get past the fact that you misspelled "Boheme" in your summary.
Amanda chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
It's pretty good. I can't see Mark working up his nerve wery fast like that. Or even understanding his own emotions. And they're is a different word for two women who are together. Gay is two men. Lesbian is two women. just telling you. Plus, I just thought that Mark would be with someone that he had spent the last few months arguing his brains out with. Like her being a friend of someone in the group and her and Mark immideately dissagreeing on anything and everything. I'm gonna write a story like that I think. Oh well.

Manda
hersheygal chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
AUGH! ok fine then.. make me wait! oh well. I loved it anyways.. I liked the Maureen Joanne stuff and of course I liked the Mark stuff too. I think I kind of like him.. or the way you are protraying him at least.. could you send me a pic of him?