Reviews for The Heart of the Swann
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Ah, I did enjoy hearing from the boys. I especially liked Jack's bit. And Norrington's come to think if it.

~Ani
awhiffofamortentia chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
Wow you are really good at capturing Jack's personality in writing. Great story!
Islander2 chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
What a yohoho story! I loved Jack's point of view the best-you have successfully captured his voice, so be proud of yourself! I really liked the three different points of view you betrayed; you are obviously very knowledgable in not only the first Pirates movie, but also the second. I've only got a chance to watch the second one once. Did you like it better than the first or not? I thought it was really good, but not quite up to the standards of the first (way too much to live up to, see). Well, toodle-oo
Garden Spade chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
I loved them all very much!
Dark Syrinx chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
That was perfect. I could totally hear Jack's voice saying your words. I loved this!
Paradisical815 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
love itlove it love it love it love it love it love it !
RenaCassava chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Ah I loved it. _ All three men were well-written, but I like how you tackled Jack's very challenging (and presently a little difficult!) point of view best. He's not easy to write, that gorgeous man. As you can see, I'm a bit biased myself. But let me not digress when there's better things to do: a drink to you!
Noblevyne21 chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
I thought you did a remarkable job with Jack's voice, you didn't romanticise him or make him to cold and uncaring and the turns of phrase, the rambling and his twisted logic were all put to use very well.

As if his feelings towards Elizabeth, everything is mired in confusion but he recognises the potential, the spark for something more and that's...interesting.
PurpleLilyBlossom chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
You really did a good job on Will's pov, I also like how you portrayed Norrington, now as for Jack...alright, now I know Jack is not an idiot ( even though he kinda acts like one sometimes in the movies ) but, for someone who is a pirate, one who more than likely had absolutely no schooling at all, therefore he would not be book-smart...you kinda made him sound like some kind of proper, well educated gentlemen. What I am trying to say is that Jack is waay out of character in this fic. His vocabulary in this story is too big, there is no way his character would have even been able to pronounce some of those words let alone know what the words mean. Also, it was really hard to read the chapter and even harder to understand and follow Jacks thoughts in the chapter. All I understood out of that entire chapter is that Jack does not love Elizabeth...and something about a pirate. Besides that I really enjoyed this...your a Jack/Elizabeth fan...SO AM I! :) :) I am also a Will/Elizabeth fan... :)
Just To Be chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Amazing, creative piece. Loved it. Great Job!
RHrJamJavaJunkiePrincess2010 chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
That was such an awesome story...you should write more! No, I'm serious! I really liked the different points of view. I'm Will/Liz, so I don't think that Jack and Liz so far as LOVE each other, but that's just me. Anyways, EXTREMELY well written!
Watermelon chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Whee! Yay, final part up. To be honest, I actually liked Norrington's and Will's better. Your Captain Jack Sparrow *is* very good. I think you really know his perspective. But I felt that his voice here was a little too... educated. It's true that a lot of authors just pose him as the comic relief and nothing else, and it's good that you don't, but I felt this was a bit... too much analysing for his personality.

Still, I think these are great. *applauds* Very well done. (I really, really, really admire your Will and Norrington.
Eponizzle chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
You did a wonderful job capturing Jack's voice - I can imagine Johnny saying it all!
Bailey chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
I just stumbled on your one-shot fic and I really liked it! All three of the POVs were very well-written, but you did an especially remarkable job writing Captain Jack's POV. I could literally see/hear him in my head the entire time. :p

Very nice!
Atiaran chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
A perfect ending. You've captured Jack's voice and thoughts perfectly. His observation that he and Elizabeth are fundamentally the same-that they both desire freedom-is insightful and convincing, and also accords well with the insights about Elizabeth delivered by Norrington and Will in the preceding chapters. I like that you keep Jack true to character by not having him fall completely in love with her, but simply observing that he had given up his life for her. And Jack's comment that "I couldn't be more proud of her" for abandoning him on the ship was absolutely right on the mark. This is great stuff, and I just wish there were more coming. Good job.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »