Reviews for Season One Remix: Shirtless Zuko Style
RayvnAshes2 chapter 1 . 5/26
3hilarious.
4Ew. Bumi x Zuko? I need brain bleach.
11I knew it. Ozai didn't need a magic mirror to tell him he wasn't the fairest anymore-it was already too late.
17You'd think, shirt or not, he'd still have just as many scars from metal shrapnel. I guess fabric is stronger than I thought.
fear4everleading chapter 1 . 4/22
you are amazing. I laughed so much reading this and it honestly made my day. Keep Writing
Zuko is MINE chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
As my name states, Zuko belongs to me. Unfortunately for me I am reading this at a late hour so keeping my laughter in is nearly impossible. Also I totally wish that 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8 (thst should be me) 9 10 11 13 14 all the way until the end should have happened. Keep up the crack. I want more. I feast on this stuff.
Long live shirtless! Zuko. May he forever make fangirls swoon with his sexiness, shirtless!ness and all his scars. Let him bang all fangirls from all nations, starting with me...
ShadowAngel100 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This is really good x love it !
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
3 and 9 really got to me with the (And Sokka) part and the thought of Katara being a she-pimp. XD
Tartarun chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
I think you magically turned my mango juice into cactus juice after reading this. Take it as a compliment, I choked so many times laughing.
BarnabusAmbrosiusIII chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Just for the record, fun and insane don't have to be separate. Most of the time, I find that the two are stuck at the hip.

Of course, i may just be off my knocker and infecting the world with my awesome, fun psychosis. My mother has yet to have me tested.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hilarious. XD. We all know Haru's gay, and Katara the she-pimp rocks.
And if Zuko had been shirtless in the bedroom scene, Azula would have jumped him, regardless of blood. And she was practically flirting with him in that scene, anyway.
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Thay was pretty funny
Best parody I've ever read, really good job :D
breadquanda846 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Omg gurl 19 lool I luv thus fanfic. Zuko shiuld have beeb shirtless the whole time so when the past avatars saw him they killed aang and made zuko the new avatar cuz he was just SO. DAMN. HOT.
Silver'ssong chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was the funniest most awsomest piece of unimaginable hilarity to have ever graced my eyes...and now I can"t stop thinking of the wonders of a shirtless Zuko
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I can't stop laughing.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
LSD the last airbender?
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I can appreciate the crackiness. Not as much as I appreciate shirtless!Zuko, but of course there is little else in this fandom that I appreciate more than Zuko being generally sexy-which is all the time. I agree with pretty much everything you've said here. I find it especially funny that you've given Ozai a complex similar to the Evil Queen from Snow White. I definitely sense an extended comparison crossover fic of Snow White and Zuko. ;D
Viannaz chapter 1 . 9/10/2012