Reviews for Season One Remix: Shirtless Zuko Style
Tartarun chapter 1 . 2/18
I think you magically turned my mango juice into cactus juice after reading this. Take it as a compliment, I choked so many times laughing.
BarnabusAmbrosiusIII chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Just for the record, fun and insane don't have to be separate. Most of the time, I find that the two are stuck at the hip.

Of course, i may just be off my knocker and infecting the world with my awesome, fun psychosis. My mother has yet to have me tested.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hilarious. XD. We all know Haru's gay, and Katara the she-pimp rocks.
And if Zuko had been shirtless in the bedroom scene, Azula would have jumped him, regardless of blood. And she was practically flirting with him in that scene, anyway.
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Thay was pretty funny
Best parody I've ever read, really good job :D
breadquanda846 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Omg gurl 19 lool I luv thus fanfic. Zuko shiuld have beeb shirtless the whole time so when the past avatars saw him they killed aang and made zuko the new avatar cuz he was just SO. DAMN. HOT.
Silver'ssong chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was the funniest most awsomest piece of unimaginable hilarity to have ever graced my eyes...and now I can"t stop thinking of the wonders of a shirtless Zuko
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I can't stop laughing.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
LSD the last airbender?
sychopenguin5 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I can appreciate the crackiness. Not as much as I appreciate shirtless!Zuko, but of course there is little else in this fandom that I appreciate more than Zuko being generally sexy-which is all the time. I agree with pretty much everything you've said here. I find it especially funny that you've given Ozai a complex similar to the Evil Queen from Snow White. I definitely sense an extended comparison crossover fic of Snow White and Zuko. ;D
Viannaz chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
LOL this made my day xD
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
How insanely cracktastic my friend .
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
If that's crack, then I want more.

(My brother and sister are looking at me crazy right now because I keep bursting out in random fits of laughter. Not my fault)
HailtotheNo chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
My life is seriously complete now. I give you mad props.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I'm thinking that some heads would have resisted exploding, and the owner of said head, would, instead, have been hypnotised, and possibly drool a small lake.

Lol, love crck fics.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Megzilla In Tokyo chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
That was possibly the best thing I have ever read!