Reviews for Crazy Like a Fawkes
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Whoa havin going back reading old fics love this one such inner workings

Maria
Ciarby chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That was amazing, I have never read anything so descriptive, and deep. Please write more as I have never been so moved by a story and this has done just that, Bravo.
StarsingerSorceress chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
OH MY GOD! that was just...wow. i'm at a total loss for words. damn, i CRIED! and that's a hard thing to make me do. My poor Darien! ::sob::
Ya gotta love angst. Nothing gets to me like tortueing my fav charcter. Guess that makes be pretty twisted? Oh, well. And the Quicksilver Madness rocks. Again, twisted. But such is me.
Anywho, d'ya have more fics? I just gotta read them, especily if their I-Man.
Starsinger_Sorceress
LoneGirl189 chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Wow...that was excelent. One of the best Fanfictions I have ever read. Good job!
Gambit86 chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
Whoa.
Moze chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
I think "wow" is an understatement. Jana, you did a super job with this story. I was riveted to your every word; I couldn't put it down until the end. I like that it is Darien's point of view...I now know what it's like to be Darien Fawkes. I've been searching for a fanfic that gets into Darien's head - and yours is IT! I would say more here, but I don't want to give anything away to new readers. GREAT JOB! MoZe
FrenchPea chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
WOW. *speechless* *claps* write more! *standing ovation* *adds to favorites* *runs away*
Gambit86 chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
That was excellent. You were able to capture the essence of QSM soo well, and your descriptions! I mean wow, this is really fantastic
greenjollyrancher chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Ah I love it! I love it, I love it! My favorite subject! The quicksilver madness! This is going on my favorites!
Invision chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
That was... I'm speechless. That's one of the most twisted fics I've ever read! And that's why it's goin' on my favorties list. You described everything so... as I said before, I'm speechless. :)
Juliet chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Excellent. Very, very descriptive...dark, but good. I think I'll steer clear of QSM!
sky chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
wow. thats all i can say. wow.