Reviews for Like A Tiger In A Cage
ShioriHououEmaku chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
i swear that akito has more mood swings than most pregnant woman, sheesh. anyway thnx for updating and that the chapter was so sad T.T.

p.s. hope that kita's life doesn't go too bad before it gets better
ShioriHououEmaku chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
geez, what time do u sleep? anyway, thnx for updating (eventhough u finished the story). Anywho poor kita (again) but i hope that her life get somewhat better (i hope)
IviMarie chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
OMG! That...was so...AWESOME! Man, you really did a great job in writing Akito! I still have goosebumps. PLEASE update again soon! I really love this story!

IviMarie chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
Okay, spine tingling now! You're really good at building up suspense in your readers, I shall commend you on that! But though I'm a little scared, I'm really looking foward to some more Akito/Kita interaction. I'm sorry, I can't help it. It's the Akito fan in me! Keep up the good work, I'm rooting for you!

ShioriHououEmaku chapter 4 . 7/13/2006
aw, poor kita, i feel sorry for her being alone and all. AAND she has to face Akito, hm, wonder whats going to happen there. We'll i love ur story (again) and hope u update
IviMarie chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Once again, I commend you on the excellence of your writing! Keep up the good work! I honestly can't wait for Kita to meet Akito again. I have chills running up and down my spine just thinking about it. BR! Oh, and thank you for submitting a review for my story, I really appreciate it. I should be updating really soon so please keep an eye out for that.

Cant wait til next time!

JLBowes chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
can you please do more?i like what you have done so for once someone put akito as a guy!THANK THE LORD!so if you could please do some more!

_jamie_
IviMarie chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
I love this story! Please update soon! You're a great writer!

Tori the Fanfic Fan
IviMarie chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow! This story off to a great start, and may I say is also beautifully written. PLEASE update as soon as possible! I am completely hooked and desire too know what is going to happen next.

Tori (Fanfic Fan)
ShioriHououEmaku chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Hey that was a cool chapter, i wanna read more! .
i love athrun chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10