Reviews for Like A Tiger In A Cage
BlueRose-Phantom chapter 32 . 7/16/2009
Well, that was an awesome story...

I loved how it ended... I was almost sure

that Akito would've died and she would visit

his grave, but that's a sad ending too. All in

all, I enjoyed the story... XD
Sasuke'sLover chapter 32 . 7/11/2009
OMG, that was so good, i'm still a little mad that akito is still going to die(Why must the good die young!)but over all this story was awesome. Exelent work.
Sasuke'sLover chapter 22 . 7/11/2009
This story is very good. I know i'm like the last person to review your storry,and that i haven't reviewed other chapters but so far it is very good. Keep up the good work.
Adellabella chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Hmm..I feel as though I have heard the line “If I say no, I’m not only stupid but I also have low self-esteem. If I say yes, I’m egotistical.” somewhere in a moive...I don't remember...

AllureingEyes chapter 32 . 3/14/2009
This is the best akito fanfiction that I have ever read. You did a very good job incorporating his sickness and his anger into the story. Most people make him barely sick at all, or insufferably nice to their OC. You kept him in character throughout the whole story. Well Done.
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 32 . 8/22/2008
oh god that was such a sweet fic...later on at least.
The Loyal Newt chapter 32 . 7/15/2008

I just wanted to let you know that I thought your story is did a fantastic job of capturing all the emotion. :)

an amazed reader

Cantata chapter 32 . 7/4/2008
I loved this story! The vocabulary was great, unlike many stories out there. I even had to look up a few words, which is quite an accomplishment. I loved the used of songs and lyrics for your titles, and I enjoyed figuring out how they related before I got to the epilogue. And seeing AFI and Something Corporate included in there made me VERY happy. You have a great talent in writing and I hope you keep up the good work! Kudos to you!
Totally.Forgetful chapter 1 . 12/31/2007

This fan fiction got me hooked on Akito xD i used to hate his guts but now its more of a love/hate relationship lol
fantasy-elf chapter 32 . 8/26/2007
I loved it! I love akito! I love Kita! I love you! (ok, that sounded creepy) But anyway, such a wonderful story. It was sad yet happy. it was heart breaking yet emotionally fulfilling. it was funny yet tragic. I've never felt so overwhelmed with feelings from a story before. I salute you! X
MissVampyre chapter 32 . 6/20/2007
I definately have to say that this is one of my top 2 favorite stories on here. I've only found one other like it. A naruto story by Salieri. You both were able to keep the charcters in character, make them fall in love, add very reallistic situations, and add on a satisfying ending that is not too overdramatic or too happy to be real. It was really good and I wouldn't change any of it at all. I loved it!
TheLittleLillith chapter 19 . 10/13/2006
Skylark Rose chapter 32 . 9/30/2006
My God this is one of the best Fruits Basket Fan Fictions, I've read! You're characterization of Akito is amazing, it's so in character. You're writing style kept me hooked and Kita, just wow. She was not an annoying character like I expected, she was fantastic, and actually a very likeable character.

Great Job on this! ]

With All Due Respect,

IviMarie chapter 32 . 8/12/2006
And the Golden Globe for "Best Fanfic of the Year" goes to...(drumroll)... A Sweet Catastrophe for "Like A Tiger In A Cage"! This reviewer gives it all five gold stars due to its wonderful plot, characters, and writing! I shall cry over it ending so soon, but I shall smile upon its memory forever. Thank you A Sweet Catastrophe for bring such a wonderful story to life and I pray your muse will continue to guide you through all your current and future literary projects. Don't ever stop writing!

Jaime Snyder chapter 32 . 8/12/2006
_ YAY! That was such an awesome ending. I really love this story, and I'm glad you wrote it. You are a very excellent writer. I'm also happy that Akito didn't die right then, or before she came back. This story is so awesome; on a scale of one to ten, this is thirteen. Bravo!

I'm just so sad it's over already! T_T
146 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »