Reviews for Getting Away with Murder
bobbyneko chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
hey hey, i think this is off to a great start. kudos for plot developement and depth!
LambSam chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
THis story is very good. Is there going to be more?
Akashi Something chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
The Syndicate vs. the Black Organization. (snickers) Same thing, really. XD

Very interesting story. The depiction of Gin and Vodka is great (I adored the clumsiness of Vodka at the end of this chapter), as is the characterization of Kaito. I don't know the Morales gang, but I find each of the member quite unique in personality. :) Eduardo sounds like an interesting character.

Lots of questions to be answered. The relationship between the Syndicate and the BO, the relationship between Eduardo and Toichi, Tony's state of being... I'm curious to see whether the Pandora comes into play.
yamtt chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
This chapter was indeed longer than the first, but that's perfectly fine despite all Monkish tendencies. XD I rather enjoyed it and this all seems to be playing out much like an actual episode of Detective Conan from what I remember of what I've seen of the show.

I love how you've intertwined Eduardo with the Black Organization and Kid's father. That was actually something I didn't see coming and it made things nice, tight and snug. The story seems like reality and not just an attempt to cram all your fandoms into one fic. It was terribly amusing to see the politeness and sophistication of Eduardo's letter . . . and then Baby Face open's his mouth. LOL Quite a contrast.

I was grateful for the explination about the names of the Black Organization members. XD I had suspected that, but at least now I won't keep expecting several Russians to start accompanying Gin and Vodka (especially Vodka) every time I see the names.

The joke about waking the dead . . . perfect and priceless.
yamtt chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Well, I had read a good half of this already, but what new parts I read I liked as well. I dunno if I really have an advice to give. XD; You've settled into a style of your own and have improved quite a bit as a writer over the last year. That and I'm rusty. XP

I liked the meeting of Baby Face and the Kaitou Kid, I have a feeling the rest of that conversation will be . . . interesting. XD I hope this story gets more reviews as it really deserves them. That and so you can get opinions from people more familiar with the Detective Conan characters. **nods**