Reviews for Getting Eaten Alive
Lurker chapter 2 . 7/19/2021
That chapter closer is just. Wow. (And the number of times this poor man is forced to think of the Metropolis version of himself as a character. Oh honey.)
Lurker chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
Just knowing Clark heard all that is ending meeeeeeeeeee (hi this is my second read-through, as a person who literally only comes to FFN for this fic)
Raj8 chapter 10 . 7/6/2021
This was a great story, I enjoyed reading the entire thing from beginning to end. Easily one of the best Superman Romance stories, I deeply enjoyed the entire thing.
AJ chapter 10 . 6/5/2021
Holy frick.

Holy FRICK.

Holy what the ever-lovin k...

I loved this so much. It's way too late and I gotta get up early tomorrow and I wish so badly I could write you an essay on how much I loved this novel, but seriously, hello, um, this is going on my shelf of like top three fanfics I've ever ever read. And definitely like top fifteen novels period, just as good as any of them. Just-perfectly written, perfectly characterized, breathtaking in both its plot and emotional scope, and pitch-perfect (lol) in its approach to Clark's dealing with his secret identities.

Holy frick. I'll be rereading this and recommending it for SURE. What a gift this story is. Thank you.
hank chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
it has been 15 years since you updated this one. Do you have anymore in you. I thought it was quite promising. A couple of pelling oopsies, but not much majour. Hope you are up to some more?
Carolyn chapter 10 . 11/16/2020
Fantastic! A sequel to this would be amazing. Judging by all the great reviews, there are many of us who love your writing!
AriTeir chapter 1 . 7/20/2020
I simply adore the way you've portrayed Lois and Clark's relationship in this fic, it's just beyond perfect. I also really enjoyed the way you wrote Clark's abilities and his place among humanity. All and all this is a beautiful story I'll never get tired of reading
Sophia the Scribe chapter 10 . 3/27/2020
This story is absolutely amazing. Your understanding of these characters-their struggles and reactions-not only Clark and Lois, but Perry, Jimmy, Ma Kent...it's perfect. Thank you so much for posting!
VDMA,
Sophia the Scribe
Awlwren chapter 10 . 2/14/2020
Beautiful! An excellent story and an excellent take on the characters and their relationships. Thank you so much for this wonderful fic.
BunheadBookworm chapter 10 . 10/25/2019
Wow! This fic was amazing. I am new to Lois/Clark fanfiction, and I absolutely loved your story.
I liked how we got to see both Lois and Clark’s POVs. Each felt unique and true to their characters.
I especially loved Lois’ conversation with Lucy, and Clark’s talk with his mom.
Thank you for writing this fic!
Extra kudos
rosebudmelissa chapter 10 . 10/10/2019
This was breathtaking. This is why I read fanfiction. I've never been a huge fan of Lois's role in Superman's story, but this might change my mind. I love how she is such a lifeline for him. And this is such a perfect portrayal of Clark. People sometimes assume that Superman is all about brute strength when that couldn't be further from the truth. The world around him is so fragile and complex that he must handle it with delicacy and precision. You captured that beautifully. I loved how you handled the reveal, with Clark finding common ground with Lois in sharing the same fears about losing the friendship they had built together. Jimmy and Perry were also amazing. This was an utterly amazing read. Thank you!
Jssangel chapter 10 . 9/1/2019
What a fantastic story! So well plotted and all the characters rang just right. That you for sharing it!
Guest again chapter 1 . 8/2/2019
No wait, in case you DO come back and #1 is an option, I'm on AO3 and Tumblr as lurkinglurkerwholurks.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2019
Hi! I have no idea if the person who wrote this still checks their comments but hoooooooooly smokes, I need you to come back here to 1) tell me if you've written anything published that I can by, and 2) to take your just rewards and glory for writing such a magnificent piece of fiction. Holy cow. Holy COW.
framework4 chapter 10 . 6/5/2018
Just re-read this tale. Delightful.
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »