Reviews for Getting Eaten Alive
anemix chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
This is an awesome story, and even though or perhaps because I don't know much of the characters and plot lines besides the basics, I really liked your portrayal of the characters. Is it complete though? Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
I just finished reading this last chapter for the third time. It is so good! I know I told you this before, but I absolutely adore this story

- Veri
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 7 . 10/10/2010
I love this story! I was planning on reviewing every chapter that I liked (which would be all of them) but I got too excited to spare any time writing a review. Sorry. I just had to finish the whole thing!

Very well done. Your in depth character study of Clark is truly something amazing. You brought up things about his unique situation that I had never thought of or heard before, and you managed to do it in style.

Bravo, this story is one of my favorite Superman-verse fics out there.

- Veri
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
this is so great!
00Verisimilitude00 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Oh my, I love it so far! I know you've probably forgotten all about this site a couple of years ago, but I just have got to say how much I adore this fic.
megamom2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This was truly excellent! I loved the insight into Clark's fears and the masterful way you were able to express it! Also, your Martha was perfect, loving and wise and firm! I think your Lois is my favorite of all the versions I've read!
laughingspider chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
So, this is the third or fourth time I've read Getting Eaten Alive and it keeps getting better. I'm starting to be reconciled to the fact that you're not writing a sequel and may have stopped writing, but I did want to tell that you're a magnificent writer.

Thanks!

Shawn
hiyafolks chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
thanx for making me laugh at the last part in this chappie...hahaha
fake.username101 chapter 10 . 12/14/2009
Hmm...

I just want to say, I adore this story.

It's so different from so many of the other Superman stories.

I laughed, I cried, and I would even go so far as to say it was touching.

Your characters were strong, and they were so much themselves. They just were. Not many people have the ability to listen to and respect their characters, but you have mastered the art. You have kept the quintessential traits and values of each person, whilst bringing lots of new and exciting aspects to their personalities.

I love it.

Your plot was original, and an entirely new concept. Kudos.

I am pretty sure that this is the best fanfic I have ever read, which really is saying something.

So, thank you for writing it, and thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

Merry Christmas
1eclecticreader chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
I'm astounded. Wow! This story is so exceptionally written, it's a little difficult to find words to do it justice.

The characterization alone is outstanding. Add to that development and the story comes alive. The plot is engaging and holds up all throughout the whole. But what I love most are the little things - Lois' journey from activist to journalist, Clark's true self unfurling, the Kents' in the twilight of their lives. These lift the story to heights unparalleled. It's brilliant!

Thank you for sharing such an amzing story with us. I love every word of it.
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
This was... there aren't even words for it. It was terrifying and heartbreaking and witty and just utterly *brilliant* from start to finish. I believe that the sign of a good story is when it makes me think about how the messages relate to my own life, and this did just that. Thank you for sharing this.
Jane Wen chapter 10 . 8/17/2009
This was an amazing story. I love your take on Clark's personal life and Lois's character. Amazing job! Thank for gracing this site with your story! :)
sealkid3 chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
great story, well written and personal, i like the direction you've taken it. I hope you come back to it.
Seersha chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Glad someone recommended this to me, it's great!
icarustooclose chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
This story was mind-blowingly amazing. Subtle, gorgeous, thoughtful- just truly a marvelous work of art.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »