Reviews for Rurouni Soujiro
Bokmal14 chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
I think this is a very good fanfiction and would be delighted if you continued it. I like Soujiro and your OCs very much and think they fit in the setting. I also like the idea with someone from Soujiro's past wanting to get revenge since this is the first fanfic I have read that have that idea.

I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.

PS Do you have any tips for Soujiro fanfiction you think is good? Ds
Bokmal14 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
I am glad that you wrote "Boku wa" instead of "Watashi wa" when Soujiro talked since "Watashi wa" is the way feminine woman present themselves... "Boku wa" is something men and woman who wants to appear manly present themselves. Example: Haruka Tenou from Sailor Moon.
stickfigureparadise chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
Well, I'm not going to tell you what you already know; a couple of sections are a little too cannon and I understand you might rework them. So that aside...

Good work! I obviously couldn't stop reading it once I started (hense why I'm writing this review right after the one for the first chapter XD)

I think the whole concept of the story is interesting! You've created a solid goal for your plot (something a lot of people have trouble with) and created very likeable characters.

I would like for you to continue this if you chose not to rewrite it.

P.S. Ryuji is hot. Can I keep him? (j/k)
stickfigureparadise chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
((Review of the first chapter only.))

I read the first chapter and have to say it is very enjoyable to read. (I misunderstood and thought your profile said you had SIXTEEN chapters up, yet I still went to the second chapter; -I don't read fics that long unless they're entertaining 'cus I'm very ADD. Haha!)

Like I mentioned before, just check over for spelling and grammar mistakes. You made quite a few, but I make just as many, -I just edit before posting mine. XD

Another thing I noticed was that there were times when you would say "Soujiro saw this..." "Soujiro did this" in succession to each other, making it sound a little monotonous. Using "the boy" or "he" more frequently would help. -I think that was just a result of not checking it over, though.

You did seem to go into a little too much plot detail, often telling the readers what they already know.

Quote- "This boy is Seta Soujiro, also known as the Tenken, the smiling emotionless boy and former assassin for Shishio, who was once the notorious leader of the Jupongatana group and wanted to take over Japan. After the entire plan failed, Soujiro, with a few possession, left Kyoto to become a rurouni and to find his emotions and own path in life." -unquote

Simply telling us he is 'Soujiro the Tenken, an assassin who used to work for the nortorious rebel, Shishio'; -Or something along those lines would be sufficient.

I think my favorite quote from the first chapter was, “Shadows covered most of the city, but in a way, Soujiro was glad of the newfound darkness. He left safer in darkness than in daylight. He had been told that other mothers in Japan told their children that dark things lurked in the darkness. Soujiro had never had a real mother. He had killed his adoptive one. He guessed that made him one of those dark things.”

I look forward to reading more from you!
Exodurge chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Great story I'm hopeing you to countinue with the story.
chidori-no-kage chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
Wow! i finally took the time to read your story! it was great! i wanna read another chapter but i got told off for using the comp too , nice chapter! i like that bit with Kira sneaking in and all. the battle scene did NOT suck!

also Kira is a NINJA. How come she didn't sense the kidnapper guy?
Jackii chapter 6 . 7/27/2007
Hey Yvonne!

I agree with Hammie-LisaChan, try to get your tenses and gramma right! I volunteer to be you BETA !-putting hands up like some idiot- Keep updating...post more stories! Two stories is never enough darling...
chidori-no-kage chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
... nice chapter! Soujiro keeps on talking in Japanese! it takes me a while to figure out what it means though... but DO NOT take the jap out! Keep it in! It would be so much easier if the translations are right next to the jap words.
Mimi chapter 6 . 2/7/2007
GREAT chapter!
Red Rascel chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
...A big huge... what?

Anywho, this story's cool. YES! This stry's worth continuing! If you dont, ill be wondering forever what the heck happened! So CONTINUE! I like this story heapsZ!
Jackii chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Hey!

Just got to actually write the review..i was meant to do it for some time..but still HERE I AM! I am interested in your story but at times i get confused (cos' i don't know ANYTHING at all about Rourouni Kenshin or Soujiro-the one that you Evee-Chan so love) so then maybe i need to ask you more stuff about it...I am interested it in but then it just sucks when i don't get some parts of it cos' then i don't know what to do...but then i still continue...keep updating cos' holidays are nearly over! Not much time left Evee-Chan..get your hands moving!
Hammie-LisaChan chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
hey Evee Chan

This is a awesome story

cant wait for the next chapter but make sure look out for your spelling mistakes kinda ruins your story by that.

Lisa
queen misanagi chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
this has been my dream fic. i wanted to write something like it but i'm busy with my other fics. hehe. looks like you beat me to it! more power! update soon! ;p
Melliez chapter 5 . 12/20/2006
Hey Evee

the story is going well. You included many details and interest. I like the part where the Miyamoto Hiroshi's hand -out of no where- just graps Kira. funny! and scary too... LOL

There are few spelling mistakes but that's not such a big deal.

I can't wait until chapter 6. It's getting exciting...

By the way evee. Have a bit of romance in there. Maybe with Soujiro and Kira... LOL

Anywayz, keep up the good work

Sayonara evee-chan

Melliez
Minamoto chapter 5 . 12/19/2006
no need to appologise, just... update!