Reviews for Tears Of Anubus
Dramiel chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I liked it it a lot! I loved it!

Mind sharing what you felt when you were writing this? What brought you the idea? What made you set it exactly how it is?

I really want to know :) I am a fan of Batman and Harley Quinn romance... I find this relationship between Joker/Harley, Harley/Batman, Batman/Joker so fascinating! So many beautiful unique stories I read about these 3 characters (worshiped by me) here...
JubilantJester chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I'm not sure you could exactly call this a story... "They found a weird note, whoot! The end." There is no real exposition, falling/rising action, conclusion. I am left completely confused by this. :O Perhaps if this piece were expanded into a fuller length story it could be far more interesting, and more of a story, really. :O
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
?
Maritza Manga chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Okay...to put is nicely: this story isn't all that great. It's confusing, there was a shift between past and preasent tense, it's out of character...it just doesn't really serve a purpose.

That 'Tears of Anubus' thing seems kind of pretentious after the simplicity with which the story began. And if she knew that she was going to be killed, then...wtf?
Orange Seltzer chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I dunno...Harley was driven mad by her love for the Joker, anything other than a crush would seem kinda weird. in love with Bats? i dunno, it seems a stretch, her being in love with anyone other than her Puddin. infatuation, yeah. but not love.

there's a few grammar errors. the letter seemed...weird, because Harley just doesn't seem serious. she's insane, literally, and except for the Fates joke, it's not very characteristic of her. the whole Tears of the Anubis...just, very weird.
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I can only guess who was responsible. Great job!
Armchair Professor chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Very good, I really like that.

Harley was an under appreciated character.