Reviews for Hybrids: Outbreak
justanotherfanfictionaddict-12 chapter 2 . 4/20
NOOOOOOOO JAMES! JAMES IS MY HUSBANDO!
Thrakon Deus chapter 1 . 3/16
I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU! HOW THE HELL CAN YOU LEAVE IS ALL IN THE DARK LIKE THIS?! I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS! I COMMAND YOU TO FINISH THIS FIC,AT ONCE!
FINISH IT FOR ALL YOUR FANS! PLEASE!
Thrakon Deus chapter 21 . 10/14/2016
WTF?!Its been years since this storey was updated. Why?This was an awesome fanfic, hell it was my favorite,and he had to stop just before the LAST CHAPTERS. WHAT TJE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU T.E? name is Spyroar and I am dedicated to finishing up unfinished fics,Pokemon fics for now.I'm gonna Pm this guy and get the rights for this story and finish it.C U LATER!
NandNvg chapter 21 . 3/1/2016
I have to say this story being abandoned right before the last chapter is just doesn't happen ever.
Stephanie chapter 21 . 11/21/2015
First Jessi then James then Delia. Thousands of innocent people and hybrids are also dead. What are you planning next? Ash and Misty dying together after saving world or creating this like resident evilish infection all over world.? Too much tragic!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/7/2015
No minds were left unblown in the making of this video.
hertzdonut chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
Like the story but I gotta ask why a bulbasaur?
K Wolf chapter 21 . 5/20/2015
Like part with Pikachu,now finish story
K Wolf chapter 16 . 5/19/2015
CUT MISTY/ASH I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS BUT:COME BACK GIOVANNI WITH A FIGHT OR SOMETHING TO INTERUPT THIS MESS!(gets to Giovanni section)GIOVANNI YOU TRICKY DIRTY SNAKE!ALL I AM SAYING IS PLEASE CUT MISTY/ASH ! I BEG OF YOU CUT IT TWIHLIGHT EQUINOX !
K Wolf chapter 12 . 5/18/2015
I will scream like ash now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I will go puke now! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA For infinity
K Wolf chapter 10 . 5/18/2015
CUT AMY/ASH OUT NOW YOU LITTLE KLAUS
K Wolf chapter 5 . 5/18/2015
Does this mean Ash and most of the other mutants can evolve?!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/24/2015
The only bad thing is that it was dropped so close to the end
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
WHERE IS THE LAST CHAPTER!
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
This is a great story I read a long, long time ago, and I remember it was really well written. Unfortunately, it seems that we're never going to see the end of this story. It was so close to it, too. I doubt you'll see this, but I really do wish you would continue this.

Sincerely,