Reviews for Hybrids: Outbreak
K Wolf chapter 21 . 5/20
Like part with Pikachu,now finish story
K Wolf chapter 16 . 5/19
CUT MISTY/ASH I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS BUT:COME BACK GIOVANNI WITH A FIGHT OR SOMETHING TO INTERUPT THIS MESS!(gets to Giovanni section)GIOVANNI YOU TRICKY DIRTY SNAKE!ALL I AM SAYING IS PLEASE CUT MISTY/ASH ! I BEG OF YOU CUT IT TWIHLIGHT EQUINOX !
K Wolf chapter 12 . 5/18
I will scream like ash now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I will go puke now! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA For infinity
K Wolf chapter 10 . 5/18
CUT AMY/ASH OUT NOW YOU LITTLE KLAUS
K Wolf chapter 5 . 5/18
Does this mean Ash and most of the other mutants can evolve?!
The only bad thing is that it was dropped so close to the end
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
WHERE IS THE LAST CHAPTER!
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
This is a great story I read a long, long time ago, and I remember it was really well written. Unfortunately, it seems that we're never going to see the end of this story. It was so close to it, too. I doubt you'll see this, but I really do wish you would continue this.

Sincerely,

NYSTLSportsFan
Guest chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
What happened to the story?
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
The heartbreak that occurred upon reading this was amazing, ash having to kill his mother, and this story needing one or 2 more chapters to finish. Was exciting to finally see pikachu, but one question for you. What happened to meowth?
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 18 . 3/5/2014
Nice plot twist, was only able to connect the dots after he said that giovani made a waterborne version of the virus
Seth Motley chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
FINISH IT
pokelover102 chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
Please wright more I want to know what happens this is my most favorite story's I have ever read
Haro4 chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
Wat happened to pikachu?
Haro4 chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
I suggest ash learns grass pledge