Reviews for Adage
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I didn't understand the story till the end... At the middle I thought Ryoma was such an asshole cheating on Tezuka but does that mean Tezuka knows? That's why he didn't have sex with ryoma right?
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Keigo's a husband-stealer? Noooo! Ryoma and his mother with the same illness... Don't know which of the two should be more sorry for. This is one crytic and heartwretching piece. It touches the heart. {
Hans chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I recently just ventured into the AtobexRyoma territory. Thanks to you, I'm now a new fan of the pairing.
fear-the-soul chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I dont think there are enough words to say how fansatic this story was. It had a sad ending, but it wasnt anything that someone could easly quess. It was wonderfully written and there is nothing to change about it congratz its going start to favorite lol
WintersTears chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
sa sad ending but a good story. -sigh- why'd you make the ending so sad xD
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Oh, that is so sad! Well written throughout, too - you really kept me guessing. I love all the little quotes in between, to. Very well done :)
HiDiNgFrOmYoU chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was very... no other word but Beautiful.. I know I sound sappy and frankly I could care less. That was very beautiful... I figured out form his symptoms around the beginning that he had cancer... of all the endings this could have had I think this was close to teh best if not the saddest.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Sokras Twili-Shibuya chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Although I didn't cry over this, it was heart-wrenching. Dammit Echizen...
carla chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
so mean
Ryoufan chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
wow,I really love ,finally a sad story of lukimea where Ryoma can feel the love
aln2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
SAD
The Night Owl is Addicted chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
.GOD.

he died after sex! o.O god! if that isn't going to give me nightmares... or something else...

but i actually figured out that ryoma's sickness was kinda related to cancer/leukemia... it was kinda obvious with the paleness, his weak body, the nosebleeds... but god... dying after sex? having a hard time getting over it... i was like staring at that last paragraph over and over agian trying to comprehend the whole thing... and kinda scary on atobe's part, really. i don't think i would've been able to handle that incident...

genius! nice work, like the plot... scary and -i don't know- sick, maybe? whatever can't think of any proper term right now, after reading this... just want to really say that it was really good... really... :) O.O
Indifferent Nobody chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This wasn't a romance/drama, this was angst. It was so sad I almost regret reading it but it was also strangely poetic.
eternal-black-chaos chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
aw *sniff* that was so sad, but good at the same time